Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Story Of An Albino Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story Of An Albino Girl (612 Views)

The Story Of A Nigerian Albino Girl / Story About What An Albino Girl Passed Through Because Of Her Skin Color / Onyinbo Pepper. Story Of An Albino Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of An Albino Girl by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2020
When the doctors delivered what appeared to be a white baby and put me in the arms of my black mother, she was surprised. When Mom looked down at me for the first time, I imagined her face mixed with sadness, My dad freaked out and left my mom with me, he thought my mom had an affair because I didn't come out at the right color but before the doctor could explain my dad had run off and gone to the bar to get drunk . {May he's soul rest in peace } I was definitely their child but I was born with ALBINISM. I am a black Albino. I have white hair, extremely pale skin and am partially sighted which basically means I am almost blind.
Growing up was tough, I was basically lonely even my couldn't play with me neither my mom. No one wanted to me my friend, it was me and me alone..
Albinism does not affect my intelligence or my humanity , I am not blind, it is just my skin colour and my sight. I consider suicide always when the adversities and rejection become so severe; but I chose to face it headlong. When one is pushed beyond some limit, a reaction like suicide could flash through the mind.” I believe in myself and I know I will make it as I take you through my story as Oyinbo Pepper Nigeria.

Check out this interesting story on okadabooks through this link

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/30803

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/30803

it's a very interesting story

(1) (Reply)

My Housemaid - Episode Semi Final / Extinction 2025-post Apocalyptic Horror / Best Way To Receive Payments As A Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.