Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Should I Continue My Work Or Should I Accept My In-laws Offer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Continue My Work Or Should I Accept My In-laws Offer (405 Views)

Should I Accept The New Job Offer? / Bank Work Or Bolt Driver? / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue My Work Or Should I Accept My In-laws Offer by uchedum(m): 11:58am On Jan 14, 2020
I'm not a graduate so please don't mind my English,,just advice me please,after too many challenges I have faced,got many disappointment,,I finally got a low paying Job of of just 40k earlier last year,, I said let me manage it until I gather my self back to my old self,,,so just recently my in-law said he Will like us to see that he got something to tell me.,,so when I visited he told me,,that he will give me his shop to start his line of business(men's wear)that he will direct me how to do the business,,,even if I dnt v enof money he will give me goods on credit from his own shop,,,(bfor I forget he said I Wil not b paying for d shop)atleast for a year,,,,until I master d business bfor I start paying,,,My concern here now is base on I don't know anytihing about the business,,n with d limited time I have to learn it I don't know weather if I can cope with the competitiveness of the business in the market,because I don't want a situation whereby if I quit my job and then invest the little I have on the business then later run I wouldn't be able to cope,,,,please I need a good advice on this my head is heavy now,thanks all I will be kindly waiting for ur advices,,,,I don't know how to reset my mind to b confident as it stands now,I dnt know which step to took,,that's why I need una advice
Re: Should I Continue My Work Or Should I Accept My In-laws Offer by Osasnidas(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Business is good, that way you can be your own boss and you can make more than what you earn as a salary.. but you need to be trained on it...

But not everybody is suited for business or really wants to go into business, some of us are more comfortable sitting in offices.

Weigh your options carefully before you finally make a decision

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue My Work Or Should I Accept My In-laws Offer by uboma(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Disregard the offer from your in-law.

Focus on your job even though the salary is meager, according to you. Save some money and start a raw foods trade (this is more lucrative than the business of selling men's wears).

Whatever you decide, all the best to you @uchedum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Corona Virus Is Affecting Economies & What You Can Do To Be Financially Safe / Scuba Diving Gears Crucial Buyer's Guide / Learn Graphics Design On Your Smartphone!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.