Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music (94725 Views)

Imam Suleiman Njoku & His Reverend Sister, Celebrate Christmas Together / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Waylex21(m): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
aguiyi2:
Is it not time this celibacy thing is scrapped?, they are all carnal.

Why post this? You cannot be more spiritual than Jesus that associated with tax collectors and sinners.
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by beardedboy(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
aguiyi2:
What's your problem with another person's celibacy? How does it affect your life or the economy of the country.

Na so una dey cause trouble. chochochochochocho, you won't mind your own business. angry

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by ayandee: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
Reminds me of an old movie. Sound of music or sisters' heart. Cant remember
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by iwatchandlisten(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
By flowing with them, she is better placed to be able to influence them positively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by okwusdidi: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
What is wrong with dancing?Does it mean that dancing is now a crime and sinful.Me i like to dance and i don't see anything wrong with.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Waylex21(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
aguiyi2:

Why post this? You cannot be more spiritual than Jesus that associated with tax collectors and sinners. You cannot change what you are not part of
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by klark3: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
GraGra247:
This reverend sister will not enter heaven.Lol!

She practically has street vibes flowing in her blood.
I swear cheesy
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
Olosho Reverend sister, Some of them So called Reverends do not even wear underwears or pants. Trrrrust me, I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by nonny1212: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2020
I love bad good girls... so sweet
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by back2sender: 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
majamajic:
Wow nice
ARE YOUR SURE THIS IS A REVEREND SISTER ? MEN THIS JUST DE TOTORI MY BODI.
I NO MIND SECOND WIFE WITH THIS KIND REVERND SISTER
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by ABLEGUY24(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
it might me movie she dey act this can't be real
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by WarriFirstBorn(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
That's St. Itas girls school, Ugbeyiyi, Sapele.

To even think that she was dancing in heels. I go hail her when I see her tomorrow. She lives close to my compound.

4 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Waylex21(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
gypsey:
Olosho Reverend sister, Some of them So called Reverends do not even wear underwears or pants. Trrrrust me, I know.

Christians are the most judgemental set of people you can meet. Jesus said "Judge not.... ". Your mind must be very dirty to have been searching for reverend sister not wearing pants

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Emrixx(f): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Na so this Pekus go die without getting sweetness of banana

Says who, there's someone helping her ministry out joor don't be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Hespee93: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
Bro, make I tel you. Reverend Sisters dey take casava this days. Just that they are more carefull to avoid pregnancy
Timileyin1234:
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by okwusdidi: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2020
I wonder how someone dancing now makes the person a prostitute.Some peoples minds are so dirty sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by dapadawee: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
majamajic:
Wow nice
she needs to go and confess her sins to father
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by back2sender: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
WarriFirstBorn:
That's St. Itas girls school, Ugbeyiyi, Sapele.

To even think that she was dancing in heels. I go hail her when I see her tomorrow. She lives close to my compound.
TELL HER SHE DON GET MANY FANS OOO.
HOW SHE DANCES WITH THE HEELS AND LIFT HERSELF DEY BAFFLE ME
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Tonyspecial(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
they are humans
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by aalangel(f): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
I love her...
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Lee29: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Waylex21:

Becoming a nun or priest in the Catholic is not forced. It is a free choice by those who want a deeper commitment to their God and a life of service. Check Matt. 19:6-13 .Also St. Paul encouraged those not yet married not to in I Cor.7:1 ff. Don't comment on what you don't understand.
Tell me this when married men can freely attend Catholic seminaries and become catholic priests

He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen. Rev 1:6
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Timileyin1234(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Emrixx:

Says who, there's someone helping her ministry out joor don't be deceived
My sister my sister, u carry
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Zona123(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lee29:
They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving (1 Tim 4:3 - 4)

This passage already gave Catholicism and Islam as fakes
Which are the foods and who are those people?
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Timileyin1234(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hespee93:
Bro, make I tel you. Reverend Sisters dey take casava this days. Just that they are more carefull to avoid pregnancy
I want one as gehfriend
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Kokoebapluse(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Sister want to gbebodi and soul,

Iyalaya anybody

Am still wonder why some people don't want to Mary and claim they re serving God? In Islam marriage is important if you choose not to marry you re not a Muslim and disobey Allah rule for God to create wife for Adam know reason why,

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Meti99(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Who tell you sey monkey no dey lick banana
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by casig: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lee29:
They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth
For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving (1 Tim 4:3 - 4)

This passage already gave Catholicism and Islam as fakes
Wow! Ignorance is seriously a disease. Have you taken time to study this passage of scripture and the doctrinal discipline of priestly celibacy in the Catholic Church?

1 Like

Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by Zona123(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
aguiyi2:
The judge have spoken
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by oluxy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
girigonri:
Give her sometimes now and she would definitely go back to the world. na from clap dance dey start

once she taste am, she go know say she doesn't really need to be a reverend sister to enter heaven.

See this one, is she in heaven before.

U r truly gorrila
Re: Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music by africandollar: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
End time reverend sister!!! angry shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.