Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Wanted: Interesting, Compelling And Educative Articles. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wanted: Interesting, Compelling And Educative Articles. (327 Views)

Get massive sales, leads, etc with our persuasive and compelling sales copies / I Am A Compelling And Expert Content Writer / I Am A Compelling And Expert Content Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Interesting, Compelling And Educative Articles. by finesse: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hi Guys!

I need to buy a couple of articles this month. The articles must be helpful to the readers , compelling and providing guidance of some sort. Might be based on Literature, Social media, think about survival, hustle, lifestyle e.t.c. If you have any articles you've written and you are confident will fit into what I am interesting in, then send the title and a short excerpt to me, including how much you are wanting for it.

NOTE: The article must have been written by you. I do not buy plagiarized and stolen content.
Do not send me the full article, I just need the title and excerpt to decide if I want to open talk with you.
Payment will be made into your bank account.

Please fill out this Google form with the title and short excerpt of your articles and I will get back to everyone.
https://forms.gle/Wa8ifvGCZFDke37B9
Re: Wanted: Interesting, Compelling And Educative Articles. by kunleweb: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Drop a disposable email contact. I have up to 15 articles

(1) (Reply)

Adindu (part 1) / An Iroko Tale By Tosan Tarre / Help Me Guys, I Need Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.