Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Move From Zero To Hero In Facebook Ads - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Move From Zero To Hero In Facebook Ads (652 Views)

Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads. / How To Use Facebook Ads To Target Rich Individuals For Real Estate- (2022) / Setup And Run Your Facebook Ads Campaign For Any Business, Website And Pages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move From Zero To Hero In Facebook Ads by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Are you a business man or a business woman who is trying so hard to get your business to a larger audience?
Do you sell products and you're having a hard time with sales?
Do you have an e-commerce site, a drop shipping site, a classified site and are struggling to get website viewers and patronizers?
Are you interested in learning a skill which will fetch you some cool cash?

If yes is your answer to any one of these questions above, then you're lucky. Because today, I'll be offering you a gold mine for just a dime.

I'll be offering you an outstanding and "information-loaded" course which I've taken ample time to create and which will teach you all you need to go from zero to hero in facebook ad campaigns

The contents of this course include:
*Overview of Facebook ads. (pdf)
*How to set up a highly targeted facebook ad (video)
*How to create landing pages for your facebook ad. (video)
*How to set up and install the facebook pixel for tracking activities in any site.(video)
*How to overcome payment issues with facebook ads. (video)
*How to write an amazing sales copy (audio)

And I'll be offering all these for just #6,999

But here's where it gets juicy, in the next 24hrs, I'll be offering this course for #3,999.
However, if you're among the first ten people who buys this course, you'll be taking it for
#3000 plus you'll be added to a whatsapp group where I'll be teaching you how to make an outstanding video course and how you can sell it (for free) and this course is going to be a paid one in few weeks time.

So, what are you waiting for, be among the first ten to get this buy this course and get your outstanding package.

Contact me @ https:///+2347030438383 for more info on how to get yours now.
Regards, Siwhizz Marketing Concept.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Suppliers Of Barite And We Need Serious Buyers... / Publishing Change Of Name In The Most Convenient Way / The Double Angle Stand With Razor Fence Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.