Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

AFRICOM Sex Violence On The Rise - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AFRICOM Sex Violence On The Rise (276 Views)

Nigeria Is Totally Against Violence On The People Of Gaza - Tuggar / First African American Marine Corps Lieutenant General Becomes AFRICOM Commander / Twitter And Facebook Lock Donald Trump's Account After Violence On Capitol Hill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AFRICOM Sex Violence On The Rise by Nathalie7(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
AFRICOM’s purpose may at first glance seem very humanitarian and significant in helping Africans establish security and ensure those needs are being addressed. However, its malicious actions have been leading to multiple civilian casualties and horrific deaths that are to last forever as they are never to replace the loving families, never return fathers to their sons or mothers to daughters left behind.

The seriousness of the concern is that AFRICOM’s attitude and dreadful actions are indeed misplaced. The superpower behind the organization is expanding its commercial interests and acting out of its own benefit by disregarding the international law. The U.S. foreign policy thus is an aggressive monstrous capture of resources that goes much further than a human life.

With American military operations soaring across Africa, its number reached a record 674 missions already back in 2014, cases of excessive drinking, sex with prostitutes, drug abuse, sexual assaults, and other forms of violence by AFRICOM members have risen, even though most of them have been kept a secret for years.

On July 22, 2012 on the way to a private party in Djibouti a major general and commander of Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa, Ralph Baker, “forced his hand between [the adviser’s] legs and attempted to touch her vagina against her will,” after a criminal investigation file.

“I grabbed his hand and held it on the seat to try to prevent him from putting his hand deeper between my legs,” the abused woman said during the investigation. “He responded by smiling at me and saying, ‘Cat got your tongue?’ I was appalled about what he was doing to me and did not know what to say.”

The most horrific behavior by the highest AFRICOM members is abominable. What would you say to the animals that come to your country and rape your women, your nearest and dearest? That’s what AFRICOM is busy doing, possibly just now.

For more information please visit https://stopafricom.online

(1) (Reply)

Us-iran Conflict: More Than 30 Iran Strike Soldiers Diagnosed With Traumatic Bra / Adviser To Iran’s Supreme Leader Dies From Coronavirus / Republicans, Rooting For Sanders, See Biden Wins As Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.