Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead (95716 Views)

Oloyede Juliana "Toyosi" Wows In Makeup Photos / Toyosi Jaiyesimi Buys Lexus Jeep (pics) / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by HAKYN1: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Jyde89:

you shouldn't have answered the fool, he'll feel relevant now that his display of shear bafounery has been reposted.

I disagree with you, they need to be served hot. The simplicity has long been taking for granted.
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by ContractKiller: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Ignorance and stupidity are even bigger problems in your life! Especially the stupidity of the Arabian prophet who thinks EVERY MAN in the Bible is a prophet.

David was not a prophet. He was a sinner just like anyone else and he would stand before God on judgement day like everyone else.

Jesus is the moral standard for Christians to follow.

HAKYN1:

Hypocrisy is your problem, this is information age ignorance is a choice! Answer the question and l will be fine. The definition of hypocrisy is when you shower praises and encomium on David who killed so many people including a soldier just to snatch the wife and talk terribly about prophet Muhammad just because you hate Islam!
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by HAKYN1: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2020
ContractKiller:
Ignorance and stupidity are even bigger problems in your life! Especially the stupidity of the Arabian prophet who thinks EVERY MAN in the Bible is a prophet.

David was not a prophet. He was a sinner just like anyone else and he would stand before God on judgement day like everyone else.

Jesus is the moral standard for Christians to follow.

Your parents failed in your upbringing, but then, you have not addressed any of my questions. Tha Catholic priests indicted in Rwanda genocide and the status of David. Only people of poor upbringing brings on Derogatory terms when intellectual issues are being addressed
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by ContractKiller: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2020
People like the illiterate fake child rapist "prophet" don't deserve respect grin

[img]https://images./5ysVhyvFtwDHjhUAwCB8AL.jpg[/img]

HAKYN1:

Your parents failed in your upbringing, but then, you have not addressed any of my questions. Tha Catholic priests indicted in Rwanda genocide and the status of David. Only people of poor upbringing brings on Derogatory terms when intellectual issues are being addressed
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by majekbabe: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2020
[b][/b]hmmmmmmmmm...... rest on sir
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by knowhowk: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2020
I know him ,i watch his Movies .RIP Sir.
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by Ttorp(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
RIP Baba
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by Correcton(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by Empiree: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
He was very popular in Opa Aje a traditional movie that brought Abuja wara bi ekun to limelight. He was Oba ilu Telude grin

May Allah peace and blessings be on his soul.
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by Empiree: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Innoxxacs:
its disheartening that in this part of the world,when one gets some types of diseases,
they literally wait till it kills them,

No support from anywhere, not from the Govt,
No hospital, No Advancements in health care nothing,
Every one OYO

Too bad cry
something is gonna kill a man. John McCain died of cancer after 3 yrs battle
Re: Toyosi Arigbabuwo Is Dead by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2020
He was my (grand)uncle...
May Allah forgive your shortcomings
Rest in peace, sir!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: I Pray To Avoid Girls Like These (Photo) / 12 Nollywood Actresses And Their Tattoos (Pictures) / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.