Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How Do I Handle Mating? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Handle Mating? (404 Views)

French Bulldog Stud Available For Mating / How do I handle this stubborn german Rottweiler mix (Photo) / Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle Mating? by warripikin17(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
Afternoon Nairalanders,a friend of mine owns a DDR male dog,and a neighbor has a female german shepherd mix.
The problem is that he mistreats his female and is now scared of her. She's on heat now and he wants to mate her. I've succeeded in gaining her trust,but the main thing is that I can't handle mating,so what should when I have both of them together,just sit and watch?�
Re: How Do I Handle Mating? by dawnomike(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
Just take a seat and keep a smiley face while you watch nature at work grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle Mating? by Patented: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
warripikin17:
Afternoon Nairalanders,a friend of mine owns a DDR male dog,and a neighbor has a female german shepherd mix.
The problem is that he mistreats his female and is now scared of her. She's on heat now and he wants to mate her. I've succeeded in gaining her trust,but the main thing is that I can't handle mating,so what should when I have both of them together,just sit and watch?�

Sidon look
Re: How Do I Handle Mating? by Taystee: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
Get a muzzle,make use of it on the butch and then get a leash make it short when you tie around a pole or whatever thing you know you can tie it on and then you will need someone's assistance to hold the bitch so that she won't sit and in order for the male to mount immediately,you will squat to adjust the bitch waist by pushing it upwards or sideways depending on where the male penis is,mind you,you will leave the male to do its job you won't put the male on leash
Re: How Do I Handle Mating? by Taystee: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Make sure the bitch heat period is up to 9days,they should mate day 9,11&13 respectively, but I mate mine day 9&11,but at times, just to satisfy my clients I make it three times.
Re: How Do I Handle Mating? by warripikin17(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Taystee:
Get a muzzle,make use of it on the butch and then get a leash make it short when you tie around a pole or whatever thing you know you can tie it on and then you will need someone's assistance to hold the bitch so that she won't sit and in order for the male to mount immediately,you will squat to adjust the bitch waist by pushing it upwards or sideways depending on where the male penis is,mind you,you will leave the male to do its job you won't put the male on leash

Thanks
Re: How Do I Handle Mating? by Taystee: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Uwc

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female German Shepard For Sale / Just Mated Adult Female Gsd For Sale / Gsd Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.