Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Setien: Yesterday I Was Walking Around With Cows And Now I’m Coaching Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Setien: Yesterday I Was Walking Around With Cows And Now I’m Coaching Barcelona (760 Views)

Xavi Dreams Of Coaching Barcelona Alongside Puyol And Jordi Cruff / I Saw Kobe Bryant’s Death .. Now I’m Freaked Out / Barcelona Have Sacked Their Coach Ernesto Valverde And Appointed Quique Setien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setien: Yesterday I Was Walking Around With Cows And Now I’m Coaching Barcelona by Oac700: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Speaking to the media after signing his contract, Setien said: 'Yesterday, I was walking around my hometown with cows around me and now I'm here at Barcelona managing the best players in the world.

I want to thank this institution for giving me the chance. Not even in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. I have to thank the club.

read full story

Re: Setien: Yesterday I Was Walking Around With Cows And Now I’m Coaching Barcelona by KosiGee(m): 1:43am On Jan 15, 2020
He is wasn’t the first person. By May 2015, a man called Muhammadu who played hide and seek with 155 cows in his back yard signed a contract to manage the affairs of 200 million people.

If Setien who walked with a few cows can become the manager of one of the best football clubs in world and Muhammadu who played hide and seek and drank kunu in his back yard with less than 155 cows, imagine what Musa would achieve with a thousand rampaging cows.

Every herdsman should celebrate this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Betwinner.com Paying Or Scam / Meet Super Eagles New Boy, Kingsley Ehizibue / How To Make Millions From Betnja In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.