Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Real Online Jobs You Can Do Anywhere - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Real Online Jobs You Can Do Anywhere (310 Views)

Top 15 Online Jobs You Can Start In 2023 / List Of The Best Online Jobs For Students In Nigeria That Pays In 2018 / 9 Jobs You Can Do While Waiting For Your NYSC Posting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Online Jobs You Can Do Anywhere by Worldtrends: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
I know is relatively hard to find online jobs, if you are not in the US.

As most of the remote/online job opportunities are in the US, people from other countries struggle to find legitimate remote jobs.

There are some jobs which might be available in other countries, but most of the time they end up as scams, so it is hard to believe that you can find legit online jobs which you can do from anywhere.

I am from Australia, and it took me a long time to find a legitimate online job. Today, I have a big list of companies which recruit for different work from home roles available worldwide, at least in most of the countries other than the US.

This is a big list and I will be updating it as I find more jobs which are location independent.

Please do remember, some of them are hiring right now, and some of them are not, so keep checking.

List of Legitimate Online Jobs from Home,
Search Engine Evaluation Jobs

Anyone can do this online job if you are good with web browsing. As an evaluator, you will rate a particular web page following some guidelines. The pay is different for different countries for this role.

Continue Reading
https://edujobs360.com/real-online-jobs-you-can-do-from-anywhere/

(1) (Reply)

5 Days Video Editing Workshop / Please Help Me! / To All Dealers On Nairaland....pls MOD Take Note (scam Alert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.