Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Charging Smartphone Tips: 8 Things You Should Avoid Doing While Charging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Charging Smartphone Tips: 8 Things You Should Avoid Doing While Charging (711 Views)

How I Was Almost Killed By Lightening While Charging My Phone!! / Infinix To Launch 160 Watts Fast Charging Smartphone / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charging Smartphone Tips: 8 Things You Should Avoid Doing While Charging by Sambroskyle1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
After doing some little research we’ve resolved to write about 10 things you need to avoid doing while charging your with our charging smartphone tips, most of the time a lot of people misuses their smartphone which ends up voiding the warranty period and not only that but also causes harm to oneself.

Almost everyone knows that batteries have an expiry date(lifespan), and that of a smartphone isn’t exempted. However, the way you make use of your smartphone goes a very long way to determine the effectiveness and longevity of your smartphone battery.

Our timely guide to knowing what you need to avoid when charging your smartphone has been categories into 10 with sub-sections to boost its meaning to our readers for better awareness/ clearer understanding.

8 charging smartphone tips

#1. Avoid using your phone while charging: Most times I see people using their phone while charging and I wonder if they’re not aware of the dangers behind it. If no one ever told you that you charging and at the same time using a smartphone is very bad and dangerous

Not only that, by using your smartphone while charging power drawn and forced to operate the screen and other components and can also lead to overheating. This reduces the life of the battery over time. The competition between phone usage and battery charger supplying charges causes your battery to overheat which will damage it in the long run.

#2. Avoid using the fake or bad charger: Stop Plugin whatever charger fits into ya charging port, this is totally wrong, we all know that a lot of chargers on the market promising fast charging, the fact is those chargers aren’t giving you what they promise… most of it only end up destroying the life cycle of a battery.

So, My advice is stopped using just whatever charger you see or buying a cheap charger, as it delivers low or excess voltage into ya smartphone and ends up damaging not only the battery but phone, rather go for the recommended charger by the maker or third-party chargers that are certified by your phone manufacturer. This ensures a specific amount of voltage is passed into your phone and would prevent it from overheating that can damage your smartphone
Visit https://www.techrecipeguide.com/avoid-charging-smartphone-tips/To continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Need 10k Phone In Abeokuta / Gionee M7 Power Board Needed / Infinix Smart 3 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.