Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary (28820 Views)

Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by codedguy1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
wallex1983:
Is it possible to sack Oshiomole without clearance from the villa?

That clearance will tacitly come.
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by egojeny1(f): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Abdulkareem407:
Breaking News... Hope Uzodinma wins in suppreme court, Ihedioha was ordered to pack out of government house.

fear Mbaka
Haa!!! Hope Uzodinma ke??
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
egojeny1:
Haa!!! Hope Uzodinma ke??
it was happening live rite now
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by davidtemi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
What is my concern...o n pe
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Nwaonyishi69: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ruling party of a government of people of integrity, no be so?
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by mxhibit(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
deboysben:
cos they brought hardship to Nigerians
I wasn't disputing that fact. All I'm saying is you putting ''Insha Allah'' at d end of a curse is wrong. I'm a christian though.
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Gordonz07(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
So, confusion has set in finally? Na God work oh....
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by DexterousOne(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Court has sacked Ihedioha!!!

In which place?
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by GlassDoctor1: 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
Many people are oblivious of the fact that cracked windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a cracked windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%). That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.
Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass repair technician for just a token.
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by DexterousOne(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Abdulkareem407:
Breaking News... Hope Uzodinma wins in suppreme court, Ihedioha was ordered to pack out of government house.

fear Mbaka

Where you hear that one?
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Baamm(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-fresh-crisis-rocks-apc-as-bulama-emerges-new-natl-sec/
politics gbas gbos gbas is sweet when u observing from the sideline... Tinubu hijack apc from Saraki By deposing Oyegun as the chairman. Brought Oshiomole in and strategically use him to position himself for 2023. Now One northern gov. is using the same move on Tinubu by trying to depose Oshiomole so he can enhance his own candidature for 2023 presidency...
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
DexterousOne:

Where you hear that one?
shey u get radio or tv
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by D1zion: 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
deboysben:
Apc must die a shameful death isha Allah

I pray so.
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Flakky26(f): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Daree88:
Good afternoon NLanders.

Pls, I want to solicit for your financial support. I have not received salary since October from my place of work due to study leave renewal issues and it's not really easy for me as a married man and an M. Sc student.

I will sincerely appreciate your kind help however little. I promise to let the platform know as I get kind donations.

Thank you very much
Olorundare Stephen
Zenith Bank

Reach out to your family members , friends and members of your place of worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Peacecoy19: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kennitrust:
Anything that can pulls down APC is welcome
: Differences of opinions and dissent must occur in democracy.This is not a sign of weakness to APC.It is better than pdp method always unopposed or consensus.
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by West2019(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
olaboy33:
I feel sorry for oshiomole, he might not be able to take more wounds.

Buhari as the current national leader of the APC should be firm on his resolute. Oshiomole has worked so hard and stepped on many toes on behalf of APC to be treated this way.
work so hard waiting , but the job is not for free , I beg I want to be there National chairman for just a month I'm okay
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Casidibush: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
Think of yourself while this politicians mess with their children’s future, not our...

Earn 30k to 300k and more monthly by following this link
https://lcusmoney.xyz/4820898753096/
It’s an advertising company that pays 10cents per ads click you make and there is no limit to what you can earn a day (100% legit).
You are not paying anything, you just need your phone, internet and time to earn.
Join and thank me later

Note: you need 40 referrals before you can process cashout and your first cashout will be delayed for 30 days due to verification.... This verification and 40 referrals is a one time thing and you will face no delays on your subsequent payouts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
that is how northern politics work, they will dispose and replace to pave way for easy emergence of their preferred candidate before 2023, Oshi omo ale is a learner! they have used him and its time to dump him

Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by tete7000(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
One thing I am sure of is that nothing built of lies and falsehood last. APC is a matter of time will surely fall apart like pack of cards. It will happen, that I a sure... When I may not know though.
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by crestdevelopers: 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Osho! MOLE!!! grin grin grin
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by valentinos22(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
Abdulkareem407:

fear Mbaka

The word is "fear this regime"
Even the blind could see that hope is from APC!

1 Like

Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Flakky26:

Reach out to your family members , friends and members of your place of worship.

Sincerely, I have. But, that was not enough to sustain us since October. I really don't want to be nuisance to them any longer. Pls, help.It's not easy coming to NL, but I am pushed to the wall. We just need anything to keep us until February ending when issues will have been rectified.
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by knightehis(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Who b this mustapha
He don baff sef?
Make someone tell me, has he had his bath this year?
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by itsene: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
payperpost:
that is how northern politics work, they will dispose and replace to pave way for easy emergence of their preferred candidate before 2023, Oshi omo ale is a learner! they have used him and its time to dump him
You feel like a second class citizen. You want others like Oshiomhole to join you in your misery.
If you feel inferior to " northerners" that is your problem.
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by killermod1000: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin grin

Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Abdulkareem407:

fear Mbaka

Mbaka was just acting as an APC stooge. We are not deceived
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by williams080: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fake news reporter they are all saying lies online blogger to get more viewers
Re: Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary by williams080: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fake news reporters online bloggers number looking for money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enact Law That Will Force Civil Servant To Marry More Wives - Sheikh Aminu Baba / Picture Of Babatunde Fashola As A Kid. / Hanan Buhari Denies Ordering DSS To Arrest, Detain Okolie Over SIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.