Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Speed Darlington Fights A Bike Man; Refused To Pay Him And Ran Away (watch Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Fights A Bike Man; Refused To Pay Him And Ran Away (watch Video (566 Views)

“go Away, You’re Too Vain” Kiddwaya Says As He Pushes Nengi Away (watch) / Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Fights A Bike Man; Refused To Pay Him And Ran Away (watch Video by Olayinka81: 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Just this afternoon, Speed Darlington was spotted fighting a bike man on the busy road of Lagos, Yaba to be precised.

The bike was reported to have branched to pick up something while Uncle Darlington is still right on his ride. This single act of the Bike man got....

Watch video below;
https://froshnaija.com/entertainment/speed-darlington-fights-a-bike-man-refused-to-pay-him-and-ran-away-watch-video/

Re: Speed Darlington Fights A Bike Man; Refused To Pay Him And Ran Away (watch Video by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Remove this dodo from frying pan. The whole place is smelling smoke smoke smoke angry
Re: Speed Darlington Fights A Bike Man; Refused To Pay Him And Ran Away (watch Video by frbona: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
What's his rise to fame again, please someone remind me.
Everytime I engage in that activity whc demands me to to take my clothes off, if I don't want to release early, I think of gunshot wounds, PMB's emergence as the leader of our country, and speed Darlington's face.
That Modafuka is as Ugly as an African pagan Idol shocked

Just Kidding grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Speed Darlington Fights A Bike Man; Refused To Pay Him And Ran Away (watch Video by kay29000(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Shares Throwback Wrestling Video Of His Late Father / Nigerian Woman Shares Story Of How She Had Her Baby In The Taxi Due To Lagos Tra / 10 Nigeria Celebrities And Their Most Expensive Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.