Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand (382 Views)

Pls Doctors Help!! / I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by IamPlato(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
I Have This Ache On Both Sides Of My Neck when I Turn It left Or Right and A Sore Throat with High Temperature and Weakness. Please Is This Malaria or Typhoid or What Please.

I Dont Want To Go To The Hospital In My Area, all They Know How To Do Is Administer Injections To Spoil People Butts with Pain. Please What Is Wrong And What Is The Way Out, please Help Me. I Had To Leave Church This Evening And Couldnt Stay For Digging Deep. Help
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
One of the woman you insulted in the village during the festive period marked your face and she sat on your head while you were sleeping.

God be with you Bro till we meet again.
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by HarunaWest(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
likely an infection.. Mononucleosis kind of...Still get to see a doctor...that's your sure bet.
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by Cuntface: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
What is your body count?
How often do you dive in raw? Let's start from there first
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by IamPlato(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
Erediauwa:
One of the woman you insulted in the village during the festive period marked your face and she sat on your head while you were sleeping.

God be with you Bro till we meet again.
Lol. Waka

Bro I Need Solution Not Mockery
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by IamPlato(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cuntface:
What is your body count?
How often do you dive in raw? Let's start from there first
body Count Ke.

On top Sore Throat?

I Dont Count Sha but I Swear E No Many bro
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
IamPlato:
Lol. Waka

Bro I Need Solution Not Mockery
Lol, alright, just go to any of the pharmaceutical stores close to you and tell them how you feel.

You'll be fine Bro.

Jason.
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Looks like meningitis, pneumonia, respiratory tract infection.

See your doctor immediately!
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by glorydina: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
If you are in Lagos, locate our office at berger for a proper test and drug administration.
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by glorydina: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
Or you can WhatsApp me for any of our office close to you. 08164572294
Re: Doctors Help Me, I Dont Understand by IamPlato(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Erediauwa:
Lol, alright, just go to any of the pharmaceutical stores close to you and tell them how you feel.

You'll be fine Bro.

Jason.
Jasonscolari? How Far na

(1) (Reply)

Living With A Physical Disability In Nigeria / Why Court Ordered Fidson Healthcare To Pay Ex-staff N4 Million / Coronavirus Was Created To Depopulate Africa But We Are Stronger - Lady Alleged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.