Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income (1613 Views)

Multiple Streams Of Income For Year 2020 / 7 STREAMS OF INCOME You Must Have / 3 Streams Of Income In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Warren Buffet said, an Average man that wants to be financially stable must have 6-8 different streams of income, in other words you can't just depend on your salary alone. You need to know and find what other things you can do to make more money for you even in your absence. I am Tosin Godwin, a Financial Consultant and I can show you very good, easy things that can make money for you that you don't know. For more information on how to make more streams of income, kindly dm/call me on 08130232512.

Re: What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
Do you know the secret of the Rich?

It is that they know how to send Money on ERRAND to work for them.

Do you know that If you work for money, you work for time. But if Time works for you, then Time works for You.

MONEY is a very LOYAL Servant...Learn to send your Money on ERRAND.

Warren Buffett said, if you don't learn how to make money even when you are sleeping, then you will work for money even to your death.

I am a Financial Consultant, for more information on how to send your Money on ERRAND, kindly reach me on 08130232512
Re: What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
The difference between the Rich and the Poor is that the Rich know how to send their money on ERRAND to work for them, while the Poor always work for money (job, business).
But the truth about this secret is that when Money works for You, Time works for you and that means you are converting time to money. But when you work for money, you are working for time and time determines you.

No wonder most poor people will always need to go to Work, can't go out, always have instructions.

I challenge you today, learn the path of the Rich, discover what the Rich know, Apply it and you will become the Rich too.

I am Tosin Godwin
I work with a reputable investment company
For more information, kindly dm me on

Re: What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Treasury Bills, Shares, Stock exchange, Network Marketing, Estate Investment, Ponzi Scheme, MMM... no longer 100% assured! Breaking Your heart

Are you then wondering, where really can you invest Your money rightly with low risk, high returns?

If you are in this category and you are a serious minded individual to invest or you know someone who can invest and you are in or around Ibadan, Then kindly chat me up on 08130232512.

We are a reputable Organization and we want to do Business with you and for you. Check in our office today

I am Tosin Godwin

Re: What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Looking for where you can INVEST correctly? With little Risk, High return on investment and short time?

At Freedom Project Tribe Ibadan, we offer you with a reliable investment system you can subscribe to.

If you are interested and would love to Invest, pls kindly chat me up on 08130232512.

Pls note that you cannot invest with us until you understand what we do very well, you will need come to our office so we can explain it to you.

Our office is in Suite A5, Choice Plaza Challenge Ibadan. Thanks

Re: What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Do you know that when you save in banks, you are still cheated? You save and you are charged for different services like sms charges, atm charges,... learn the principle of Investments rather.
@Freedom Synergy Pro we can show you the right way to invest of get money for your business.
call: 08130232512

Re: What And How To Make Extra Streams Of Income by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Do you know that with our INVESTMENT system, you can stop thinking about your house rent? You can stop thinking of your Children School fee, you can prepare your wedding ahead etc...
Salary is not ENOUGH, chat me up and I will share with you other means of Income that will relieve the stress of finance.

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Fraud In GTB And CBN Is Doing Nothing About It / MMM Is Back With Great Pay And Easy Merging / Recharge And Get Paid Opportunity (the Simplest Way To Make Money Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.