Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement (4673 Views)

PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Babtech001: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
A photo of the incumbent governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha crying following the Supreme Court Judgement today, has emerged online.

The Supreme Court declared the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Hope Uzodimma as governor of Imo State.

Recall that Action Alliance’s governorship candidate in the March 9, 2019 governorship election in Imo State, Mr Uche Nwosu had earlier today withdrawn the appeal he filed against the election of Governor Emeka Ihedioha.

The seven-man panel of the Supreme Court in a unanimous decision held that Ihedioha did not win the majority of votes cast at the March 9 governorship election.

In the Judgment delivered by Justice Kudirat Kekere-Ekun, the court ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to withdraw the Certificate of Return issued to Ihedioha and issued a fresh Certificate of Return to the candidate of the APC having won the majority of lawful votes cast at the election.

The court held that the lower courts erred in law when it were rejected evidence tendered before them to the extent that votes from 388 polling units were not credited to the APC and Hope Uzodinma.

https://leakers.ng/politics/3796-gov-ihedioha-pictured-crying-over-supreme-court-judgement/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Citytrend: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
He was busy celebrating that he forgot to fortify himself of Nigerian style of dirty politics

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Commentor: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Make we beg Mbaka?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by abiolert(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cry ke

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Sunofgod(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
Let him not stain that desk with his tears......he needs to start packing! grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by BlueRayDick: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
When local man thinks of the hundreds of phony contracts he could've awarded for the next 4 years and get kickbacks in billions, water runaway him eyes.......

Bros be like: "Oluwa wetin dey discombobulate?"

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Abfinest007(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
short stay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by yarimo(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
EFCC should move in immediately grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by jamesope04(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
So all the gra gra eventually ended today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by BafanaBafana: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
It is really painful.
I feel for him

Even though I didn't like his green cap

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by omenka(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha. grin

Probably crying over the loss of his power to demolish. Very useless punk, far worse than the kerosene avenger and fairly used wheelbarrows distributor. cheesy

But wait o, why are ipods mad over this even though they keep insisting APC must zone its party ticket to the East? I thought saying so implies they'd support APC.

Fake ass punks.

Meanwhile, our resident perpetual loser, Pachukwudi44, has bitten the dust yet again. Once he supports you, you are bound to failure. grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by afroniger: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Well, such is life. He should take heart and move on. I can feel his pain though. undecided
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by seunmsg(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
What Supreme Court did to Ihedioha:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Eteka1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
The demolition man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Officialgarri: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
He must not be allowed to leave that state until he rebuilds all Okorocha's statues he demolished angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by deboysben(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
It's well

We live to fight again
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mad ooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Randy100: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
He should take heart. There is a saying that judiciary is the last hope for the common man. Our judiciary has been taken by the lifeless one. I wish Hope all the best, and hope he won't follow the step of his predecessors. Let him be the hope for the people of Imo state.
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by seankafor(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
See, naija na dog eat dog jungle..

Thunder fire anybody wey say make I no fire my hustle angry
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by seankafor(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
Randy100:
He should take heart. There is a saying that judiciary is the last hope for the common man. Our judiciary has been taken by the lifeless one. I wish Hope all the best, and hope he won't follow the step of his predecessors. Let him be the hope for the people of Imo state.
brother e be like you just dey come grin
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by ugolinze123(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
G
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by GamalNasser: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Citytrend:
He was busy celebrating that he forgot to fortify himself of Nigerian style of dirty politics

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

Shut up
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Cyberterror: 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaise man. When his mbaise people stood against the Pope and a Bishop sent to them just because he wasn't from their land, did they think it would be well with them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Mightymanna(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
Happy

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by tooth4tooth: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lesson: Never under estimate the power of prophesy.

That was the grave mistake Ihedioha made and he learnt the hard way

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by luluosas(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
You mean former Governor Ihedioha?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Randy100: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
seankafor:
brother e be like you just dey come grin
lol. Today own confuse me die. Na daylight robbery. It will go down as the second political robbery in Africa.
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by luluosas(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
His gra gra was too local and outdated. He was on a vendetta mission in Imo State. Ihedioha, you see your life?
jamesope04:
So all the gra gra eventually ended today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by tartar9(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Anything ipob supports losses.
Despite the odds,uzodima becomes governor,from 4th to 1st.
Igbos are cursed!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by osamz007: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
I feel the pain man
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Pictured Crying Over Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
omenka:
Hahahahahahahaha. grin

Probably crying over the loss of his power to demolish. Very useless punk, far worse than the kerosene avenger.

But wait o, why are ipods mad over this even though they keep insisting APC must zone its party ticket to the East? I thought saying so implies they'd support APC.

Fake ass punks.

Meanwhile, our resident perpetual loser, Pachukwudi44, has bitten the dust yet again. Once he supports you, you are bound to failure. grin
pachukwudi44, the long list of serial loosing continues

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Places Bounty On Kumasi & VIP Dreaded Cultists In Rivers State (Rhotos) / Pictures Of Aba At Night Currently. / Sanusi: Derugulation Will Cause Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.