Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic (8726 Views)

Imo Ex-Governor, Emeka Ihedioha And His Humility / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos / Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by BuhariAdvocate: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2020
Oga Rocha fight nothing the man is very cunning and selfish. I pray hope uzodima not follow his step.
If possible hope can jail him i will happy.
ziegurf:
Rochas begged him not to witch hunt him and he refused
....since Rochas became a senator I knew he gonna fight to remove the green cap from his head/office as Imo governor

nemesis of what he deed to Rochas and his family members has not started dealing with him.....policy somersaulting
Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by lagdmark(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Mbaise man. When his mbaise people stood against the Pope and a Bishop sent to them just because he wasn't from their land, did they think it would be well with them?
so you imo people the fight is between Mbaise and Orlu... etc if Biafra is achieved i don't wish so Biafra citizens will fight themselves to the United nations.

2 Likes

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Daviddson(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
This life is so so unpredictable. Since the day this statement stuck to me, my life has never remained the same.

1 Like

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by gift2xl: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lobbish!!!.

1 Like

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by tribalmall: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
He can weep to death for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Neoteny(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2020
GamalNasser:
The person that took this picture is an enemy ..

....of PDP

2 Likes

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by ruggedtimi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
after him mess roachas up

1 Like

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by judgementyard(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
Charleys:
Igbo men disgracing themselves. Look at what someone who was serving a governor can do.

Leaking a picture of his governor to the public.

He doesn't know he or she has lost his job too.
Epic! grin

1 Like

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by JulesUk(m): 1:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Omo this one is painful based on the fact now that Nigerian politics is now inherently cultivated inform of a inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Nukilia: 1:10am On Jan 15, 2020
olaboy33:
If he had threaded cautiously, he would have the people's sympathy today.

But even with the unclears behind the judgement, people are happy the arrogant ihedioha is out.

I agree with you! He was busy destroying what his predecessor had done instead of building something good for the people. Power is indeed transient undecided

1 Like

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Hotfreez: 3:40am On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
The person that took this picture is an enemy ..

I love the picture. The loser was busy fighting Rochas so as to appeal to Igbos and the thieves in PDP. See where the support Igbos gave him landed him?

Tambuwal is next. I'll love to see you cry very well. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Vega100: 4:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Lynx001:
...The same court that removed apc from the ballot in a crucial state like rivers,upturned zamfara, i cant remember the other state apc lost in court. That court upheld Abia,delta,akwaibom,benue.pdp state Etc. same court upheld wike's election after the lower court nuliffied it. One judgement doesnt favour us, rape of judiciary,the court is controlled. Same behaviour of our politicians. We deserve the kind of leaders we get.
but i dont know the basis on which they delivered this. the gap in the vote was over 100k. Mainly from my lga mbaise. I heard he didnt get 25% abi na 2third of the state. What do i knw . Am a layman.
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Bighead9: 5:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Kikikikikikikuki, Cry me a River..

He was flexing as a Governor with a stoling mandate. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Sufisunni: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2020
I learnt a big lesson form this man ousting. No incumbent has ever fought his predecessor like this man did. He was so foolish to the core. Okorocha this, Okorocha that, as if he was a saint. Now let us hear what he hasays stolen in the past few months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Sufisunni: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Davida33:
The Supreme court is now being controlled by Buhari.
but when same supreme court gave the entire Zamfara to PDP, despite PDP losing at both tribunal and appeal courts who owned it then? Sheer hypocrisy. This is a unanimous verdict! None of the judges has a split verdict.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by SirLiquidGold: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
He must not be allowed to leave that state until he rebuilds all Okorocha's statues he demolished angry
hahhaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by majamajic(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2020
Charleys:
Igbo men disgracing themselves. Look at what someone who was serving a governor can do.

u are foolish for calling Igbo people on this

so normally a news agency can't send down a reporter to imo state government house to cover reactions from imo government house based on the judgement ?

what igbos got to do with this ?

or what if the pic was from a security agent , which can come from anywhere
Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Ezmans: 6:51am On Jan 15, 2020
otokx:
What project did he achieve during the time he ruled? How many lives did he touch? What a pity? He even went on to reply Father Mbaka when he would have been quiet cool
a supreme court judge leaked the info to mbaka since December 29 . don't allow politicians use ur brain in Nigeria politics
Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Blindersoff: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2020
Ezmans:
a supreme court judge leaked the info to mbaka since December 29 . don't allow politicians use ur brain in Nigeria politics

Will you shut up. Name the supreme Court Judge. You wasted generation who think PDP is your alpha and Omega will just concoct any lies to satisfy your bruised hearts.

Ntooor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by Commentor: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2020
To taste a seat for 6 months.
Kai.
grin
Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by MasterKernel: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Charleys:

Blame your people who betrayed MKO for couple of coins inside envelope, who's surname is betrayal if not your people?
Re: Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic by DecentFriend(f): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
So touching.
Anything can happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akerodolu To Meet Buhari On Amotekun Today / Tribunal Dismiss LP's Petition Against Deputy Reps Speaker, Ben Kalu / Breaking News: Supreme Court Sacks Kebbi Gov, Orders Fresh Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.