Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Judicial System - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Judicial System (401 Views)

Highlights From The Nigerian Idol Top 7 Meet And Greet At TECNO Store, Ikeja / Mum-zi The Nigerian Eight Years Old Grandmother In 1884 / The Nigerian Teen Pageant 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Judicial System by HallaDaTruth: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
I see a lot of people jubilating concerning the manipulated victory of senator hope Uzodinma as the winner of Imo gubernatorial election. I am not a fan / member of PDP or APC but when i see the truth being trampled upon, it pisses me off.

Let's ponder upon these questions critically and sincerely :

�� If the supreme Court claimed that some poling units were excluded from Uzodinma during the collating of results. Are they saying that Ihedioha and the other contestants did not score any vote in those 318 polling units ?

�� If the supreme Court can suddenly dig into the results and discover those so called 318 polling units that were excluded, How come the supreme Court couldn't do the same thing when Atiku Abubakar said that some polling units where he won was excluded. .?

It is very clear that the APC controls the supreme Court and the Nigerian Judicial System has been hijacked. They can investigate cases of excluded polling units for APC but they can't do the same when other candidates from other parties are involved. Why do APC supporting Nigerians lack the intellectual capacity to be honest for once and look at these things from the angle of truth.

We will all be alive to see light prevail over darkness.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Judicial System by kunleweb: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
I feel ASHAMED.. never has it gotten this bad. Never

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of The Nigerian Judicial System by Heineken(m): 12:59am On Jul 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Today Every Person On Earth Has Been Affected By The COVID-19 Outbreak – Viral9j / Live Streaming: Africa Day #strongertogether Solidarity Concert With Sarkodie, 2 / The Love Ship Has Been Broken, Housemates Stunned...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.