Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

‘I Called My Girlfriend With Another Number & Wooed Her; Her Response Broke Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Called My Girlfriend With Another Number & Wooed Her; Her Response Broke Me (723 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her / Ebuka Asks Mercy About Tacha, Hear Her Response. VIDEO / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Called My Girlfriend With Another Number & Wooed Her; Her Response Broke Me by Lillyfrankard: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2020
A man has been left gnashing his teeth after getting an unbelievable response from his girlfriend when he used another number to woo her.

The man who shared his experience took to Nairaland to lament.

He wrote:... Read details here ==>>>https://www.sabonews.org/2020/01/14/i-called-my-girlfriend-with-another-number-her-response-broke-my-heart/

(1) (Reply)

Deejays Association Bans Playing Of Slowdog's Music (Photos, Video) / Actress Ja’net Dubois Dies At 74 / Lagos State kokun Shares Money , Food Items For Residents Corona Virus Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.