Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Azman Air Pilot Retires After 43 Years Of Flying - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Azman Air Pilot Retires After 43 Years Of Flying (417 Views)

MURIC Director, Prof. Akintola Retires From LASU / Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics) / Nigeria Customs Fires 61 & Retires 16 Officers Over Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azman Air Pilot Retires After 43 Years Of Flying by Datelineng(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2020

Azman Airline has celebrated one of its pilots simply identified as Captain Sylvester N. Dadi who is retiring from service after 43 years of flying.

The airline, in a posting on its twitter handle, said “After 43 years of Flying High, Capt Dadi operated his Last Flight today from #Lagos to #Kano

He was welcomed with a Water Salute and Standing Ovation from the Management and Staff @AzmanAir who came to rejoice with Him

Congratulations and We wish him all the Best.”

His son Alexis also celebrated Capt Dadi, describing him as not only his father but his mentor as well.

“We, your family THE DADIs, friends and well wishers wish you all the best and even greater life fullfilling purpose.

“Farewell to the skies.” The lives you have affected for your dedication, commitment and passion for what you do, awes me. I am sure glad to be your son,” Alexis added

Read more >>
Re: Azman Air Pilot Retires After 43 Years Of Flying by gift2xl: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
Pics. Nice 1
Re: Azman Air Pilot Retires After 43 Years Of Flying by GOFRONT(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2020
grin
Re: Azman Air Pilot Retires After 43 Years Of Flying by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Azman Air Pilot Retires After 43 Years Of Flying by CGT7: 4:30am On Jan 15, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Un-suspend My Twitter Account / We Are Hiring Drivers! Mowe. Costain. Ojuore. Ikorodu / Dr. Okonjo Iweala Paid And Still Paying Her Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.