Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Quique Setién Officially Unvieled As Barcelona New Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Quique Setién Officially Unvieled As Barcelona New Manager (368 Views)

Barcelona sacks Head Coach, Quique Setien / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Quique Serien: It Wouldn't Be Fair If Barca Plays Napoli In An Empty Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quique Setién Officially Unvieled As Barcelona New Manager by CloudNineSport: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
Quique Setién's has officially been unveiled today as the new Barcelona manager with director of football Eric Abidal and club president Josep Maria Bartomeu in attendance...

Setién speaking on his appiontment as the new manager says;

"I want to thank this instituation for giving me the chance. Not even in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. I have to thank the club. I'm excited about this challenge and this project."

"Yesterday, I was walking around my hometown with cows around me and now I'm here at Barcelona managing the best players in the world."

"My objective is to win everything there is to win...
https://www.cloudninesports.com.ng/2020/01/quique-setien-officially-unvieled-as.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Lampard Vs Arteta: The Battle Of The Rookies / Chelsea Have Missed Pulisic - Lampard / Let's Wreck The Bookies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.