Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers (1926 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Governor Uzodinma Visits Police Headquarters Attacked By Gunmen / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Officialrero: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Imo State Governor-Elect Sen. Hope Uzodinma visits APC National Chairman Comrade Adams Oshiomhole after the Supreme Court sacked former Governor Emeka Ihedioha and declared him the duly elected governor of Imo State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYwaEJ9PDA0

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 15, 2020
How the polling units that weren't counted all voted for only apc... Only apc, still baffles me.

Anyone Wey sabi ihedioha, tell am make he japa. If okorocha catch am?

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2020
Congratulations to you Mr new Governor.

Congrats again that you do not have the backing of your people, for whoever they support always lose.

Igbo people, isn't it time for you to change and go with the people on whom Blessings of Almighty is upon?

We Yoruba and Hausa are always there for you any time. So come and you shall be blessed and taken good care of.
Just like your Cummings Master has just done

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Simplyleo: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Osho baba, the slayer of ipob and whatever they stand for. cheesy

But why is it that any politician supported by shildren of 8 always fail?

My joy now is that they don't support the Jagaban. cheesy

That's to say Tinubu's 2023 victory sure die

May shuku bambi save those funny pipu. angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Simplyleo: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Congratulations to you Mr new Governor.

Congrats again that you do not have the backing of your people, for whoever they support always lose.

Igbo people, isn't it time for you to change and go with the people on whom Blessings of Almighty is upon?

[s]We Yoruba and Hausa are always there for you any time. So come and you shall be blessed and taken good care of.[/s]
Just like your Cummings Master has just done
Fixed. angry
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by ussv: 12:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Chai !!! Okorocha the finger biter, the guy do don bite him finger comot from his hand once he sees this video.
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by DarrelCornell: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Fixed. angry

[/s]
shut up
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Kwamecron(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2020
All this cretics here thought politic is a joke?

And Nigeria is a Zoo?

You are still sleeping on a long thing...

Wake!!! Awake. Nigeria pls don’t kill ur self for no reason, don’t.

Enjoy the cool breeze and it can’t reach u, just pray u get at least air. U might also be in the shoe one day, and u can decide ur decision too.
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Honestly ehn, when I see posts like yours I often wonder how sick and senseless you would be in real life.. Do you know you are one of the major problems Nigeria have? How can someone who thinks himself to be erudite still wallow in racism in this 2020? Ain't you sick! Now tell me, what has Tinubu done for lagos that has impacted positively on you that you feel he deserves to be the president of this country? Is because of your type Lai Muhammed and his likes dish out all sort of nonsense because they know people like you would believe it.. How can you be the leader of tomorrow when you can't call a spade, a spade?
What joy do you derive in seeing a country like Nigeria that is so blessed with natural resources, move at a shuffling pace towards development?
What joy do you derive voting in the same set of looters who have absolutely nothing to offer?
People that would loot millions and tell you it was swallowed by a snake? How can our leaders ever sit up when they have empty brains like you supporting them? How myopic can you be? Do you even think of your future and that of your children?
It pains me so much that I share the same nationality with you..

@the bolded how naive can you be.. Now let me ask you a question; if the Nigerian govt was acting aright as it ought to, do you think anyone would agitate for ipob or any form of secession? Have you noticed the number of followers Nnamdi Kanu have? You think he won them over by bribery? If Adam's and Nnamdi kanu were to contest for elections, do you ever think Adam's would win him? What do you even think ipob stands for? Who can kill freedom? The worst you can do is delay the process.. Btw I'm not an ipob, I love the yorubas, the hausas and the Igbos but anyday anytime, I would choose ipob over Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Kwamecron:
All this cretics here thought politic is a joke?

And Nigeria is a Zoo?

You are still sleeping on a long thing...

Wake!!! Awake. Nigeria pls don’t kill ur self for no reason, don’t.

Enjoy the cool breeze and it can’t reach u, just pray u get at least air. U might also be in the shoe one day, and u can decide ur decision too.

Is politics in Nigeria not a joke?
About the zoo part, let's us assume snakes could talk, do you think if a snake told his fellow snakes he swallowed some millions of naira(in paper form oh) his fellow snakes would believe him? Do you even think it could happen in an animal kingdom? With that, is Nigeria not worst than a zoo(excluding all right thinking Nigerians)?

Things that cannot be said amongst animals being said on daily basis by "so called" leaders.. And some very annoying set of human beings would still applaud them..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Kwamecron(m): 1:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Felixamos:

Is politics in Nigeria not a joke?
About the zoo part, let's us assume snakes could talk, do you think if a snake told his fellow snakes he swallowed some millions of naira(in paper form oh) his fellow snakes would believe him? Do you even think it could happen in an animal kingdom? With that, is Nigeria not worst than a zoo(excluding all right thinking Nigerians)?

Things that cannot be said amongst animals being said on daily basis by "so called" leaders.. And some very annoying set of human beings would still applaud them..

And I kw u can’t do anything about it.

If u were to be seen in the same shoe, u will do worst or more. Breath pls
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Simplyleo: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Felixamos:

Honestly ehn, when I see posts like yours I often wonder how sick and senseless you would be in real life.. Do you know you are one of the major problems Nigeria have? How can someone who thinks himself to be erudite still wallow in racism in this 2020? Ain't you sick! Now tell me, what has Tinubu done for lagos that has impacted positively on you that you feel he deserves to be the president of this country? Is because of your type Lai Muhammed and his likes dish out all sort of nonsense because they know people like you would believe it.. How can you be the leader of tomorrow when you can't call a spade, a spade?
What joy do you derive in seeing a country like Nigeria that is so blessed with natural resources, move at a shuffling pace towards development?
What joy do you derive voting in the same set of looters who have absolutely nothing to offer?
People that would loot millions and tell you it was swallowed by a snake? How can our leaders ever sit up when they have empty brains like you supporting them? How myopic can you be? Do you even think of your future and that of your children?

@the bolded how naive can you be.. Now let me ask you a question; if the Nigerian govt was acting aright as it ought to, do you think anyone would agitate for ipob or any form of secession? Have you noticed the number of followers Nnamdi Kanu have? You think he won them over by bribery? If Adam's and Nnamdi kanu were to contest for elections, do you ever think Adam's would win him? What do you even think ipob stands for? Who can kill freedom? The worst you can do is delay the process.. Btw I'm not an ipob, I love the yorubas, the hausas and the Igbos but anyday anytime, I would choose ipob over Nigeria..
[/s]
Care to spare me this heap of dogshit?

It pains you that you share same nationality with me, but who told you that nonsense? Get it into your head, we don't share same nationality. Besides, why are you even telling me? What's my business with you?

For your info, I don't want to share anything with you, even words, so don't quote me again because I wont respond.
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Kwamecron:

And I kw u can’t do anything about it.

If u were to be seen in the same shoe, u will do worst or more. Breath pls

I guess you think every Nigerian is as corrupt and evil minded as you are...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

It pains you that you share same nationality with me, but who told you that nonsense? Get it into your head, we don't share same nationality. Besides, why are you even telling me? What's my business with you?

You're not a patriot. You're just some pained ass tribalistic whatever.. And that's why you can look at enlightenment and call it a "heap of dog shit"

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

For your info, I don't want to share anything with you, even words, so don't quote me again because I wont respond.

Don't make yourself too important.. I should be the one using those words considering how myopic, contentless and tribalistic your post is..

1 Like

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Simplyleo: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Felixamos:

You're not a patriot. You're just some pained ass tribalistic whatever.. And that's why you can look at enlightenment and call it a "heap of dog shit"

[/s]
Go chop your enlightenment and stop quoting me. angry
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Simplyleo: 2:04am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Felixamos:

Don't make yourself too important.. I should be the one using those words considering how myopic, contentless and tribalistic your post is..
[/s]
I say stop quoting me.
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Rekhina(f): 2:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Felixamos:

blame heaven and karma for letting him breathe while innocent people suffer n die ,
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Rekhina(f): 2:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Felixamos:

U are quoting one mod u all know ,that's his second account , but may u not know peace when u see a wickedman like this suffer and u pity him cos u are a Christian , his unimaginable suffering is coming up soon , anyone who pities him must suffer anguish , this shall come to pass before March 2020
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Rekhina(f): 2:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I say stop quoting me.
he has stop but celestial beings has been given authorities to do what suites them on u n ur like b4 March 01 grin
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Pavarottii(m): 2:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Cos u av nothing to say... U decided to tow the coward lane...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Hotfreez: 4:51am On Jan 15, 2020
The tears of Ipob and the thieves in the PDP is beautiful sight.

The hypocrites didn't cry when the Supreme Court declared the PDP winner of Oyo. They were mentally incapacitated when the Supreme Court declared PDP the winner of an election they lost in Zamfara.

Any PDP thief and Ipob pig that stops wailing is a bastard. Make sure you jump up and cry, roll on the floor and hit your flat head against the culvert.
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Hotfreez: 4:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Rekhina:
he has stop but celestial beings has been given authorities to do what suites them on u n ur like b4 March 01 grin

Not only suites, na hotels. No wonder Ugwuanyi is giving your people wheelbarrows to ride to Lagos. grin

You've stopped crying, you've started cursing. Your curses are already manifesting in your life. Just go back to your state and look around.

January 20, Tambuwal would be kicked out. March 1, I expect you to have resumed wailing full time, with Simplyleo here to knock sense into your flat head.
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by helinues: 5:06am On Jan 15, 2020
Inside life.
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by XANDERBOY85: 5:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Seems like you have IPOB on your sleazy mind 24/7!

Care to tell us how IPOB was supporting Ihedioha over that fat APC crook your compromised judiciary has rigged into power?

Nigeria has its present shithole status primarily because of people like you! For you miserable lot it's all about 'winning' elections by hook or crook....it's an end and not a means to an end as far as you're concerned! The past useless fat APC toad that governed Imo for 8 years, what did he achieve besides a few public buildings put up in Owerri?
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by XANDERBOY85: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2020
Hotfreez:
The tears of Ipob and the thieves in the PDP is beautiful sight.

The hypocrites didn't cry when the Supreme Court declared the PDP winner of Oyo. They were mentally incapacitated when the Supreme Court declared PDP the winner of an election they lost in Zamfara.

Any PDP thief and Ipob pig that stops wailing is a bastard. Make sure you jump up and cry, roll on the floor and hit your flat head against the culvert.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

PDP thief....IPOB pig.....that's all you scumbags know! You lot have given Nigerians a dose of your cursed 'change' for 4 years and are now force-feeding them 'next level' shi't! We can all see how well Nigeria has fared so far.....but hey, as long as you steal election 'victory' in the hope your enemies will cry, it's all good innit!? wink
Re: Breaking : Imo Governor-elect Hope Uzodinma Visits Adams Oshiomhole For Prayers by Bighead9: 5:34am On Jan 15, 2020
The big head man, Emeka Ihedioha and his nairaland supporters right now. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Caliphate Sponsoring MURIC Leader To Turn Yorubaland Into Lebanon- Group / Coronavirus - Wailing Over Fashola Correction On Sanitizers / If People Are Allowed To Market Why Stop People From Church And Mosque-GIMBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.