Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday (2403 Views)

Binta Diamond Survives 2nd Car Accident In A Month (Pix) / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by AmeboBook: 2:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Wizkid’s second baby mama, Binta Diamond Diallo, has shared a rare baby bump photo to 4 years ago precisely, a day before she gave birth to their son, Ayodeji Balogun.

Ayodeji was born 01/15/2016.

If you recall, back in September 2018, Binta disassociated her son from the Baloguns after being frustrated by Wizkid's alleged refusal to pay for child's support. She registered her anger on a page created to celebrate the singer's three sons. She wrote:

"Stop posting my son here @thebalogunboys my child is not part of your Balogun family just stop with the fake love shit. Nigga need serious help for real, I can’t deal. this deadbeat can follow this page and show fake love to my son here but never bothered to follow my son’s account or be a father to him. Post the kids you love, claimed and your family. P.S I know who running this account".

https://www.amebobook.com/wizkids-second-baby-mama-binta-diamond-diallo-shares-rare-baby-bump-throwback-to-4-years-ago-when-she-was-about-to-give-birth-to-son-ayodeji-balogun-to-celebrate-his-birthday-61459.html

Source: Amebo Book

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by Bola146(f): 4:33am On Jan 15, 2020
Congratulations.. Happy birthday to him
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 15, 2020
You even named him Ayo all by urself. By fire by force wife. Omase o.

Happy birthday to Ayo Balogun jr.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by OKorowanta: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Stevecovey:
You even named him Ayo all by urself. By fire by force wife, still the papa no look ur side. Omase o.

You are here criticising a lady who single handedly took up both a mother and a father figure role and supporting the deadbeat Wizkid.
Dem swear for us with support for celebrities weda dem murder,cause traffic or dem dey involve for stupid activities?
Davido and him gang go beat fan una go support, dem go beat pesin for Dubai una go support!
Can't we just chip in some constructive advice?
Make una fear God...

2 Likes

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by MizzPhoney(f): 8:45am On Jan 15, 2020
You got pregnant for him obviously because you wanted child support. Not getting it is not our business. I'm sick and tired of all these babymama nonsense. Every single lady that decides to get pregnant for a celebrity is obviously an attention seeker and a gold digger. The boy will grow thinking his father didn't love him because the mother refused to accept the consequences of her actions. We ladies need to really be fair to this men too. How can you see a boy who obviously has babymamas upandan and it is this same guy you want to get pregnant for, you want to join the fray. Welcome on bored sissy. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2020
Stevecovey:
You even named him Ayo all by urself. By fire by force wife, still the papa no look ur side. Omase o.

see your doctor cos you are seriously sick upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2020
OKorowanta:

You are here criticising a lady who single handedly took up both a mother and a father figure role and supporting the deadbeat Wizkid.
Dem swear for us with support for celebrities weda dem murder,cause traffic or dem dey involve for stupid activities?
Davido and him gang go beat fan una go support, dem go beat pesin for Dubai una go support!
Can't we just chip in some constructive advice?
Make una fear God...

Constructive advice? Wizkid probably told her he didn’t want the baby. She decided to have a child. Then immediately showed up with lawyers demanding $2000 every month. When the money stopped, she resorted to social media blackmail. Milk me or I destroy u. All these haven’t still worked in her favor, she just dey use strong head to jam a strong headed person. $2000 wey Zion dey drip in one outfit. The way she monitors the guy on and off social media, if he face her side she go still open leg.
Me I don’t have advice o, it’s not my problem.

***sipszobo***
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2020
MizzPhoney:
You got pregnant for him obviously because you wanted child support. Not getting it is not our business. I'm sick and tired of all these babymama nonsense. Every single lady that decides to get pregnant for a celebrity is obviously an attention seeker and a gold digger. The boy will grow thinking his father didn't love him because the mother refused to accept the consequences of her actions. We ladies need to really be fair to this men too. How can you see a boy who obviously has babymamas upandan and it is this same guy you want to get pregnant for, you want to join the fray. Welcome on bored sissy. Haba!
that's how you live your useless and worthless piece of life. Idiots year 2020.

1 Like

Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2020
If you kill that child now that small boy go cry tired celebrity scandal.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by MizzPhoney(f): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Jeamillz2020:
that's how you live your useless and worthless piece of life. Idiots year 2020.

Who's this unfortunate soul?
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2020
MizzPhoney:

your father
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by Jeamillz2020(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2020
MizzPhoney:

olosho Nigeria limited.
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by MizzPhoney(f): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jeamillz2020:
your father

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Sorry I wasn't there when yours ran away!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Binta Diamond Diallo Celebrates Son Ayodeji Balogun On 4th Birthday by MizzPhoney(f): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jeamillz2020:
olosho Nigeria limited.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hulk Hogan’s Son Blast Tyga For Sliding In His Girlfriend’s DMs / Slay Queen Beaten Mercilessly At Shopping Mall For Failing To Return Dress / Bbnaija Pere Fvck Jackie B With Play, Peace Kiss Michael (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.