Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week Teaching Whiteboard Animation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week Teaching Whiteboard Animation (691 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Create 250,000 Jobs / How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online / Costly Mistakes I Discovered in 250 CVs: Why They Were Not Invited 4 Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week Teaching Whiteboard Animation by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 15, 2020
HOW I MADE 250,000 NAIRA PLUS IN A WEEK TEACHING WHITEBOARD ANIMATION AND APPROVING UPWORK ACCOUNTS...

This is no drill.

You only have to be ready to go all in for it.

The money is right next to you but you wouldn't get it if you don't command it.

For weeks now,I have been selling my SmartPhone Income Mastery but I was not getting much sales because people thought I was selling a mediocre product..

So I decided to do something, if they wouldn't get what was in my eBook @ NGN1000 only,let me teach each of those lessons to them for NGN2000 only..

Nah that time I realise say most naija people no get sense.

If they bought my eBook at just NGN1000 only,which I had marketed the benefits from A-Z,they would be making at least NGN50,000 weekly either teaching all the lessons in their style or approving upwork accounts and teaching just White Board animations for just NGN2000 only...

So let me continue my story,.

I put up an ad to teach how to approve Upwork accounts, (which I do at NGN2000 only) and also teach White Board Animations...

Because they saw it was double lessons for just small price, they started rushing it....

They look my naija people oooo

Within three days,75 people actually signed up and that's NGN150,000.

That very week,I had 150 participants, and they paid NGN2000 each oooooo...

Chaiiii see as money dey ground jaburata...

E plenty like shit...

I then started to do something,I turned the class to a weekly class and I get at least 50 participants weekly for the past three weeks now...

Now look at the benefits of my ebook below and check what they could have for NGN1000 only

-SmartPhone Media Designs in which you will be learning how to design;
•Picture Paintings

•3D Animation

•Whiteboard Animation

•Business Cards

•Business Logos

•Flyers/Posters

•Text Graphics

•Live Photos

•Video Editing

•Photo Editing etc....

-How to create an approvable upwork account.Through this,you can;
•Start creating Upwork accounts for those who don't know how to create an approvable account for a fee
(I do this for NGN2000 only)

•Set up Upwork account for yourself and start working with foreign clients.

•Build visibility by working with foreign clients and be improve on your self..

-Selling Strategies,this includes 7 lessons on;
•How to attract paying clients

•How to know the thoughts of your prospects without asking

•How to price your products

•Understanding your products

•Understanding what your clients wants

•Its always not about the money...How to understand their pains...

-WhatsApp Income Mastery
•Make money teaching what you know on WhatsApp

•Establish yourself as a brand making money from WhatsApp

•How to promote your trainings

•How to get the specific audience to sign up for your classes

•Building your WhatsApp list

•Becoming more Visible...

-Social Media Marketing
•Simple Video tutorial on running Facebook and Instagram ads...

-Bonuses
•Strategies to pricing your products

•How to land High Profile Clients

•How to make money sleeping

•Understanding Digital Trainings

So much value for just NGN1000/Only...

Even after teaching them,12 people went on to pay me NGN2000 each to open Upwork account for them because they were busy...

Well,sebi nah money full ground and me sef get valuable things sell,make we dey do am dey go.....

The FUNNIEST THING IS I actually got most my participants from WhatsApp status oooooooooooooo....
The remaining thing nah Vskit help me reach audience, heheheheheheheheheehehehee....money full ground

Now,if you follow my story well,you will realise that if you use this same logic, you can make more money than you think you actually can.....

Message me at 07051498424 on WhatsApp to get my SmartPhone Income Mastery course at just NGN1000 only.....

ONCE YOU MESSAGE JUST SEND SIMTODAY AS CODE

You can check my Facebook ID at Ojediran Ayomide Theophilus to also see my posts and familiarize with me......

You can make so much more than I actually did.....

1 Like

Re: How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week Teaching Whiteboard Animation by DaHrNn0001: 5:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Do you stay in Lagos? Can we work something out for a week face to face training?
Re: How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week Teaching Whiteboard Animation by ojonugba2014(m): 5:30am On Jan 15, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
Do you stay in Lagos? Can we work something out for a week face to face training?
Gbam.
if you are in Lagos I am interested too
Re: How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week Teaching Whiteboard Animation by DaHrNn0001: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2020
I'm on the mainland... Drop your digits so we can discuss

ojonugba2014:

Gbam.
if you are in Lagos I am interested too
Re: How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week Teaching Whiteboard Animation by ojonugba2014(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
I'm on the mainland... Drop your digits so we can discuss

Main land too.
Iyana ipaja.
07087984363(whatapp too)

(1) (Reply)

U / VACANCIES Company Based In Lagos, Is In Urgent Need Of The Following: / Ajocard Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.