Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! (1530 Views)

Congratulations To All Animal Scientists In Nigeria / Broiler Farmers Let's Come Together And Achieve Our Goal This December / Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by khia: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2020
Pistotita:

Actually, I am glad you confessed that I bullied your group. Lol. But anyone who has been following me has understood that they tried bullying me because they are bittered just like how you and your group move around NL. However, they met a better and tougher person in me. Do you know how many people who keep wondering how I could face you and your gang without getting banned? Lol. And do you realise how many people you have bullied just because you claimed to be a AfriCOON American...lol. Do you realise you started using the word COON and then, I gave it to you permanently that you are AfriCOON American. That is who you are. AfriCoonScammerAllegedAmerican Khiaa....lol grin

Oh! I am happy you confessed too. It means you cannot bully me. You are my slave too. That you left your Romance scamming section to come to Agric and take up this fight is amazing. Lol. You that is 6 to 8 hours behind us time wise, and you have so many posts is busy. Lol. You that reply every single post of mine until I decide to quit frustrating you there is peace. Lol. Unemployment rate under Trump is not really bad and has not reduced. So, there is certainly jobs in the US. A beg, go and work. If you feel the number of posts I make per day means I am jobless in a nation where job is hard to find, then, you are a lazy AfriCOON American. These many hours and number of posts you make per day is alarming. I do not post 1/10 of yours daily. And with the way job is available in your aleged country? Hmmmmmm AfriCoonAmeriCoonLazyCoonJoblessCoon Khiaa Khia. grin

Where is that your online boyfriend. Bigcowhorn or easternprince, come and support your jobless girlfriend oòooo. Do not allow me finish her here. Lol. This one that is already a Nigerian (scammer). I do not believe you are american. Lol. Keep deceiving yourself.

Tell your boys to back down. I am not the kind they can bully. That your boyfriend promised heaven and earth he was going to take over my account. Lol. Till date, has he done it? Keep fooling yourselves. Bring more soldiers....I am a solid rock. I guess he has learned to keep off my arena. Maybe ye will post one or two here again. I dont blame him Na the greencard hustle na. He must pretend to be behind you till he gets his greencard. Lol.

If you need more jobs, you better ask so you can get better clients who can pay better money. These ones here are broke. Lol. Dem go just sleep with you many times and dump you after dem get dem papers. Lol. Who wants a liability like you. Bigcowhorn.... l easternprince. ...ride on. I know your mission with this girl. Hahahahahhahaha! But you will be shocked who she is when you meet her. This one that is already us.eless to her society. Lol.

How convenient is it for you to make numerous comments from morning to night in CA you are claiming to reside? And then enough time to chat boys. Oh potential customers dey NL. We know your kind AfriCOON america. I dont have customers for you oòoo. So, there is no need to hope I will continue discussing with you. I am above that. But good luck in getting more clients. Yeye girl. Aporoka thing. Lol. Person wey dey hustle for greencard hustlers on NL. Lol. grin

I can continue discussing with you on ONE condition. That you are ready to leave this useless lifestyle. I do.not mind. I will buy your ticket to Nigeria, Pay your accomodation, and then empower you with vegetable farming. grin grin grin grin grin You will be shocked how much you cam make. And you will spend more time on NL educating and teaching people gardening instead of hustling for who will pay you to marry them for greencard. Hehehhhehhe. I will get you hydropincs so you do easy farming. And then, I will show you where you can sell in CA. I know where you can buy quality heirloom seeds that you can supply grocery stores and they will pay you well. Also, I will show you farmers' market in your city where you can sell at good price. You will forever be grateful. Do you know how many people I have assisted in the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland?

But what can you offer me? Absolutely nothing. I do not need you. Get the f...k out of my posts. Face your hustle. May God make it prosper. STFU.

I am out of here since you have confessed that you and your boys are threatened. Oh sorry....not my fault. I am just not the kind you can bully. Have a nice day.

AfriCoonAmeriCoonJoblessCoonGreencardPaymentReceiverCoon.

LMAO grin I see that I have struck a nerve deep within your soul grin *that's a good thing* but I asked you to respond to me in proper paragraphs, since you cannot, all of your rants will be unread and ignored.
Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2020
Hey guys,

I know i have promised to leave these people alone. But i had to post this...it is damn funny.

Bigcowhorn....what is that your other moniker.... easternprince. Read this: Aboki don join your gang too nao. Greencard hustling:

https://www.nairaland.com/5637396/jeanine-delsky-kano-marry-sulaiman.

The title on frontpage is:
American Mom, 46, In Kano To Marry 23-Year-Old Lover She Met On Instagram (Pix). It is presently there. See, do not be shocked if Khiaa or Khia is a granny (old cargo) and pretending to me a youth. Lol. And i know you do not care even she is 120 years old. Anyway, best of luck wirh your hustle. And Khiaa....hmmmm! Do not ever be shy. Keep looking. But NL is a wrong place. Get on twitter and instragram. You will see richer boys who can pay you well.

It is like the mod who moved that to front page is a follower. Lol. This should "ginger" both of you more. Hustle more guys. grin grin grin grin grin

Goodluck.
Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by EasternPrince: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
Pistotita:
Hey guys,

I know i have promised to leave these people alone. But i had to post this...it is damn funny.

Bigcowhorn....what is that your other moniker.... easternprince. Read this: Aboki don join your gang too nao. Greencard hustling:

American Mom, 46, In Kano To Marry 23-Year-Old Lover She Met On Instagram (Pix). It is presently there. See, do not be shocked if Khiaa or Khia is a granny (old cargo) and pretending to me a youth. Lol. And i know you do not care even she is 120 years old. Anyway, best of luck wirh your hustle. And Khiaa....hmmmm! Do not ever be shy. Keep looking. But NL is a wrong place. Get on twitter and instragram. You will see richer boys who can pay you well.

It is like the mod who moved that to front page is a follower. Lol. This should "ginger" both of you more. Hustle more guys. grin grin grin grin grin

Goodluck.

[/s]

Ashawo24 I see that not being married or in a good relationship at 40+ has made you an enemy of anyone trying to forge any manner of relationship. Jealously is only human but when you start talking about the same people you are jealous of trying to hack you then you become simply stupid.

Mu.gu

Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by khia: 4:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Pistotita:
Hey guys,

Goodluck.

Poor you. You try so hard to be significant. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by kunleweb: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2020
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

Ashawo24 I see that not being married or in a good relationship at 40+ has made you an enemy of anyone trying to forge any manner of relationship. Jealously is only human but when you start talking about the same people you are jealous of trying to hack you then you become simply stupid.

Mu.gu

This is it here smiley

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by kennygforlife: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote author=Atlanticfire post=85858498]

Can you tell us what you did? Did you buy the apple seeds to plant or did you collect the seed from an apple fruit.

I saw an apple tree for the first time last October at Aberdeen, it did not really look beautiful, I was expecting to see a beautiful tree.[Thank you dear, this is encouraging. I got the seeds from the regular apples we eat here, I guess the name is Gala apple, I maybe wrong, then I created an articifial climate condition for them and on the 5th day, the first one sprout up and by the 7th day, others began to sprout up.]
Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by kennygforlife: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
[]Thank you dear, this is encouraging. I got the seeds from the regular apples we eat here, I guess the name is Gala apple, I maybe wrong, then I created an articifial climate condition for them and on the 5th day, the first one sprout up and by the 7th day, others began to sprout up.]

Can you tell us what you did? Did you buy the apple seeds to plant or did you collect the seed from an apple fruit.

I saw an apple tree for the first time last October at Aberdeen, it did not really look beautiful, I was expecting to see a beautiful tree.
Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by kennygforlife: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mr/Mrs Pistotita,
It's clear you are at war with some persons on NL, but please I beg you in the name of God, don't drag me into such senseless and ridiculous war, come to think of it, I am new on NL and for me to be greeted with such skepticism and allegation of fraud by you is nothing but the most unsavory welcome anybody could get as a new member on any platform. As much as I am not saluting your ignorance and unfounded allegation with insults, don't do it again. I challenge you to unveil your true person here on NL and I will. Thank you.
Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by EasternPrince: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
kennygforlife:
Mr/Mrs Pistotita,
It's clear you are at war with some persons on NL, but please I beg you in the name of God, don't drag me into such senseless and ridiculous war, come to think of it, I am new on NL and for me to be greeted with such skepticism and allegation of fraud by you is nothing but the most unsavory welcome anybody could get as a new member on any platform. As much as I am not saluting your ignorance and unfounded allegation with insults, don't do it again. I challenge you to unveil your true person here on NL and I will. Thank you.

Whenever you wanna quote a comment look for this closing tag and start writing after it.. ... [/ quote ]

Leaving a few lines will be nice

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To All Apple Prospective Farmers! by nlPoster: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
The law of nature says whenever you plant a seed, all things being equal, it would grow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Igba Of Cassava / '' I Was Almost Bitten By This Today But My Mum Rescued Me '' (young Lady ) / Free Mushroom Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.