Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling (8337 Views)

Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Governor Ortom Attacked By Owl In RCCG Church After Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 15, 2020
The total number of votes in the Imo state Governorship election held on March 2, 2019 prior to the Supreme Court ruling was 675456 as announced by INEC. And the number of accredited voters was 823,743.
Here is the breakdown:

Ihedioha - *273,404*
Uche Nwosu - *190,364* .
Ifeanyi Ararume - *114,676*
Uzodinma - *96,458*
Ohakim - *527*
Other candidates 39,453
Total = *675,456*
The total registered voters is 2,221,008; Accredited voters is 823,743.

https://punchng.com/breaking-ihedioha-wins-imo-gov-elections-polls-273404/

By the new computation, Uzodinma recorded additional 213,295 votes in the 318 units based on the Supreme Court ruling, thus bringing his total votes to 309753, more than the 273,404 votes declared for Ihedioha.
Here is the new breakdown after the Supreme Court Ruling:
Uzodinma-309753
Ihedioha - *273,404*
Uche Nwosu - *190,364* .
Ohakim - *527*
Other candidates 39,453
Total=927630
Total number of votes is now more than the number accredited by INEC.

In the Presidential election held on Febuary 23, 2019 the number of voters that came out and were accredited in Imo state was 585741 just a week before the Governorship election.

Two facts expose the blatant rigging in Imo state:
1)Number of accredited voters almost recorded a 100% increase from the numbers that came out for the Presidential election within a one week span.
2) The total number of voters in Imo state is now more than than the accredited numbers of voters by INEC in the Governorship election in Imo state based on the Supreme Court ruling.

The vision Mbaka saw was not from God, who is not an author of confusion. He had insider information and knew the abracadabra they were about to pull.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 15, 2020
Frontpage Lalastiscala,Obinoscopy,Myndd44
Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Mathematicians and Statistictians should come and make sense of the numbers.
Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by XANDERBOY85: 4:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Since when did 'numbers not adding up' stand in the way of a good rigging!? wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 15, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Since when did 'numbers not adding up' stand in the way of a good rigging!? wink

1 Like

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by helinues: 4:55am On Jan 15, 2020
As in, I have also been reasoning it since the judgment was delivered.

Mbaka did not see any visions, he was given an hint earlier

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 15, 2020
helinues:
As in, I have also been reasoning it since the judgment was delivered.

Mbaka did not see any visions, he was given an hint earlier

6 Likes

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by joyandfaith: 4:58am On Jan 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
The total number of accredited voters in the Imo state Governorship election held on March 2, 2019 prior to the Supreme Court ruling was 675456 as announced by INEC.
Here is the breakdown:

Ihedioha - *273,404*
Uche Nwosu - *190,364* .
Uzodinma - *96,458*
Ohakim - *527*

Total = *675,456*

https://punchng.com/breaking-ihedioha-wins-imo-gov-elections-polls-273404/

By the new computation, Uzodinma recorded additional 236,600 votes in the 318 units based on the Supreme Court ruling, thus bringing his total votes to 333,058, more than the 273,404 votes declared for Ihedioha.
Here is the new breakdown after the Supreme Court Ruling:
Uzodinma-333058
Ihedioha - *273,404*
Uche Nwosu - *190,364* .
Ohakim - *527*
Total=912056
Total number of votes is now more than the number accredited by INEC.

In the Presidential election held on Febuary 23, 2019 the number of voters that came out and were accredited in Imo state was 585741 just a week before the Govership election.

Two facts expose the blatant rigging in Imo state:
1)Number of accredited voters almost recorded a 100% increase from the numbers that came out for the Presidential election within a one week span.
2) The total number of voters in Imo state is now more than than the accredited numbers of voters by INEC in the Governorship election in Imo state based on the Supreme Court ruling.

The vision Mbaka saw was not from God, who is not an author of confusion. He had insider information and knew the abracadabra they were about to pull.

judges and lawyers do not know mathematics. sorry. damage has been done.

5 Likes

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 15, 2020
joyandfaith:

judges and lawyers do not know mathematics. sorry. damage has been done.
I does not add up at all...
Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by joyandfaith: 5:12am On Jan 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I does not add up at all...

it is shameful.pdp was leading APC with about 180000 votes. Results of 188 polling units were cancelled by inec. most likely apc won with minimum of 1000 votes in each PU. 188 x1000=188,000. how can a party won with 1000 votes difference in a polling unit ?that is interesting

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2020
joyandfaith:

it is shameful.pdp was leading APC with about 180000 votes. Results of 188 polling units were cancelled by inec. most likely apc won with minimum of 1000 votes in each PU. 188 x1000=188,000. how can a party won with 1000 votes difference in a polling unit ?that is interesting

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Mynd44: 5:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Your argument is both flawed and makes sense. It is a complex bunch.

1. When INEC removed these votes, what was the reason and didn't these apparently differential in accredited and actual votes rise up then? If it did, INEC ought to have cancelled entire votes of all the candidates not those of one person.

2. In court, you argue what you can prove. If the PDP Didn't go to argue that if the cancelled votes are added back, it creates a breach, you can't expect the supreme court to make it for you. I think the PDP never envisage a situation where the votes are added back.

We need to see the details of the Supreme Court to make comments

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Staro: 5:23am On Jan 15, 2020
I hate to see anyone being cheated so brazenly.
It hurts deeply
This is wicked ... man's inhumanity to man

This is not fair
Buhari ... you will not remain in power forever

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Mynd44:
Your argument is both flawed and makes sense. It is a complex bunch.

1. When INEC removed these votes, what was the reason and didn't these apparently differential in accredited and actual votes rise up then? If it did, INEC ought to have cancelled entire votes of all the candidates not those of one person.

2. In court, you argue what you can prove. If the PDP Didn't go to argue that if the cancelled votes are added back, it creates a breach, you can't expect the supreme court to make it for you. I think the PDP never envisage a situation where the votes are added back.

We need to see the details of the Supreme Court to make comments
How did the accredited number of voters increase by almost 100% after the Presidential election in less than a week is one of the questions I raised. The election was a massive fraud regardless of who won.
I am impartial.

6 Likes

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by xelly: 5:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Nigeria is a country where anything goes. What happens to the saying that I won't comment on a matter because it is in court? What is happening in Nigeria is pure wickedness. Mbaka did not see any prophecy. Hope hint him on the case and he use his public outcry to arm twist the judges.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by afroniger: 5:31am On Jan 15, 2020
There seems to be a lot of question marks surrounding this judgment. Too bad that it was delivered by the supreme Court which makes it incontestable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 15, 2020
afroniger:
There seems to be a lot of question marks surrounding this judgment. Too bad that it was delivered by the supreme Court which makes it incontestable.
Nigeria has descended to a full fledged Banana Republic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Mynd44: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

How did the accredited number of voters increase by almost 100% after the Presidential election in less than a week is one of the questions I raised. The election was a massive fraud regardless of who won.
I am impartial.

The issue of number of voters increasing can be explained by merely looking at the type of election. Primarily in Nigeria, Presidential and guber elections have difference in voter turnout. It has always been there.

More people vote when they feel one election will affect then most. Also candidates are most likely to mobilize for elections that are closer to the grassroots over presidential votes. So I am not shocked at the voter turnout. Not to say I think the election is 100% clean because this is Nigeria.

Plus even INEC Shouldn't have declared Ihedioha winner in the first place seeing he didn't fulfill the constitutional requirements in the first place. This election was jist messed up

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2020
Mynd44:

The issue of number of voters increasing can be explained by merely looking at the type of election. Primarily in Nigeria, Presidential and guber elections have difference in voter turnout. It has always been there.

More people vote when they feel one election will affect then most. Also candidates are most likely to mobilize for elections that are closer to the grassroots over presidential votes. So I am not shocked at the voter turnout. Not to say I think the election is 100% clean because this is Nigeria.

Plus even INEC Shouldn't have declared Ihedioha winner in the first place seeing he didn't fulfill the constitutional requirements in the first place. This election was jist messed up
So that explains the 100% increase The election was a massive fraud and the ruling makes no sense. The numbers still don't add up.
INEC mentioned before the world the number of voters they accredited in the state.Why does the addition by the Supreme Court make the numbers of votes more than the number accredited?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Preshy561(f): 5:40am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Mynd44:

[/s]
You write too much gibberish.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by afroniger: 5:42am On Jan 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Nigeria has descended to a full fledged Banana Republic

Apparently, Mbaka was tipped off about the direction of the impending judgment, hence his confidence in making the now famous pronouncements/'prophecies'. That angle also places a lot of legit question marks on the integrity of the judgement.

But I am still grappling to understand how and why the Supreme Court justices could have been compromised (if indeed they were in this instance) by external forces to influence the judgement. I mean, to what end? Why Imo of all states?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Mynd44: 5:43am On Jan 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

So that explains the 100% increase The election was a massive fraud and the ruling makes no sense. The numbers still don't add up.
INEC mentioned before the world the number of voters they accredited in the state.Why does the addition by the Supreme Court makes the numbers of votes more than the number accredited?.
I think we all have to wait for the full results. I am also curious about the numbers and want to check the justifications

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Mynd44: 5:44am On Jan 15, 2020
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
You write too much gibberish.
And you have every right to ignore and read the ones that are not gibberish.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Mynd44:

I think we all have to wait for the full results. I am also curious about the numbers and want to check the justifications
Lets us see the kind of abracadabra they will come up with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Preshy561(f): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
Mynd44:

And you have every right to ignore and read the ones that are not gibberish.
[/s]
Trash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 15, 2020
afroniger:

Apparently, Mbaka was tipped off about the direction of the impending judgment, hence his confidence in making the now famous pronouncements/'prophecies'. That angle also places a lot of legit question marks on the integrity of the judgement.

But I am still grappling to understand how and why the Supreme Court justices could have been compromised (if indeed they were in this instance) by external forces to influence the judgement. I mean, to what end? Why Imo of all states?

Mbaka was given expo by the powers that be. Even Uche Nwosu knew the verdict,he rejoined APC and withdrew is case.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Stanweezy(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2020
If u never witness miracle b4, come to Nigeria and see wonders in their judiciary system, they can make eleven look like Roman numeral ii

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by majamajic(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2020
grin

Once u hear the judge is sick and couldn't continue , infact once u hear change of judge

just run !!!

something is about to happen

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by deboysben(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2020
majamajic:
grin

Once u hear the judge is sick and couldn't continue , infact once u hear change of judge

just run !!!

something is about to happen
or even when judgement has been postponed

Buhari has fvck us raw

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by OiOi: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Since when did 'numbers not adding up' stand in the way of a good rigging ? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by tribalmall: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2020
The election was a FRAUD But Ihedioha declared winner with over 300 polling unit undeclared is not ba ?!

RuudVanNisteroy:

INEC mentioned before the world the number of voters they accredited in the state.Why does the addition by the Supreme Court make the numbers of votes more than the number accredited?

1 Like

Re: The Numbers Don't Add Up In Imo State After Supreme Court Ruling by Priapus69: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The increase in numbers can also be attributed to the butched presidential election ie the presidential election was postponed on the day of election. Thus that can be a major factor in the low turnout in the presidential election and hence high turnout in the governorship election a week later

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders An Upward Review Of Judges Salaries / Strike: NLC, TUC Summon ‘extraordinary’ NEC Meeting / Fg To Site Gun Factory In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.