Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

DR. Sid Reveals How He Almost Died Of A Mild Stroke Due To Frustration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DR. Sid Reveals How He Almost Died Of A Mild Stroke Due To Frustration (1349 Views)

Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours / PHOTOS: Dr Sid Imitates The Famous Ebuka Agbada At Bbnaija Live Show / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DR. Sid Reveals How He Almost Died Of A Mild Stroke Due To Frustration by WonderManly(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2020
DR. Sid reveals how he almost died of a mild stroke due to frustration – gets motivational

Mavin Records artiste, Dr. Sid has revealed an aspect of his life that so many never imagined could be a reality in the singer’s life. The singer revealed how his career got sunk to a point where he got so frustrated to a sickening dimension.

He confessed that a mild stroke followed that frustration when it got out of hand, which almost cost him his life. He then dropped the submission that “the race is not for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong, or bread to men of understanding.” He also added that if Nigerian must get better, the change must start with the individual. In his words;

“I have had a period of real difficulty. I have had a period of financial difficulty. I was making music, nothing was working. I wasn’t getting booked at shows. Of my own doing, I didn’t have passive income. I didn’t have anything outside of music. I had health issues; I had high blood pressure and a mild stroke last year. I almost died.”

“At that point, you think to yourself ‘What’s going on?’ I’ve struggled. In struggling you understand that the only person responsible for the change is you. Same thing with Naija as a whole. The issue with this country starts with individuals.”

Re: DR. Sid Reveals How He Almost Died Of A Mild Stroke Due To Frustration by Bola146(f): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Thank God that you are still alive
Re: DR. Sid Reveals How He Almost Died Of A Mild Stroke Due To Frustration by StagethemTVee: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2020
Thank God you did not go over the moon
Re: DR. Sid Reveals How He Almost Died Of A Mild Stroke Due To Frustration by SURElee(f): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2020
Only a fool as a music artist relies on music alone as their sources of income. People are beginning to know that we must in every profession or business we find ourselves have multiple streams of incomes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Planted Apple Tree In Ashanti Region Is Dead (photos) / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola, Wish Daughter Hallel Happy Birthday / Bbnaija 2020: Top 10 Most Beautiful Female Housemate in Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.