Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? (1225 Views)

Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living / END TIME!! Bobrisky Is Pregnant, Her/his Baby Bump Is Growing Faster, See Photo / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? by Wovv: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Though I'm a neutral when it comes to these issues of homosexuals and homosexuality, but I decided to take up this issue because of the waywardness of the dude known as Bobrisky who likes to parade himself like some kind of 'Monalisa' celebrity.

I think it's high time the guy Bobrisky is exposed for leading many Nigerians astray - many who often believe that he is gay while we all know it's fake for social media!

Here's what many Nigerians really think about Bobrisky - the new fraud of 2020 >> https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/e8b11b4cc54fd6fa36d4d49cdc7ed58f

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? by budaatum: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
He actually sells skin care creams, but I'll leave it to others to give it its proper name.

Re: Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? by donbachi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
budaatum:
He actually sells skin care creams, but I'll leave it to others to give it its proper name.
na d whole world dey use d cream?...and na everyday dem dey buy am?
Re: Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? by budaatum: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
donbachi:
na d whole world dey use d cream?...and na everyday dem dey buy am?
I don't know. Do you use d cream? Do you buy it everyday?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? by Forward77(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wovv:
Though I'm a neutral when it comes to these issues of homosexuals and homosexuality, but I decided to take up this issue because of the waywardness of the dude known as Bobrisky who likes to parade himself like some kind of 'Monalisa' celebrity.

I think it's high time the guy Bobrisky is exposed for leading many Nigerians astray - many who often believe that he is gay while we all know it's fake for social media!

Here's what many Nigerians really think about Bobrisky - the new fraud of 2020 >> https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/e8b11b4cc54fd6fa36d4d49cdc7ed58f

Hate only comes from peasants.

Get a life.

Bobrisky's downfall won't help you.
Re: Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? by kkins25(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
I actually admire her courage. She is happy with her life and her choices have made her one of nigerias top celebrities. Without having to expose her breast, her ass nd other sex tools these slay queens do today!! Her body tone transformation is actually fascinating..im gonna habe to try that someday.. I want to meet her self
Re: Bobrisky Is Simply A BIG FRAUD! What Exactly Does He Do For A Living? by twerkjack: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
So you open a whole thread for this? angry

Poverty smh undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Slammed With Mixed Reactions After Sharing New Photos Of Her Daughter / BEAUTIFUL WEDDING And WIFE Of Aki Chinedu Ikedieze / Veteran Actress "Ini-edo" Drops The Most Beautiful Pictures Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.