Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,725 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory (48908 Views)

I Pity Anyone Celebrating Uzodinma’s Victory At Supreme Court – Ihedioha / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / Oshiomhole Celebrates Uzodinma's Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by ud4u: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
chubinwa:
God bless Mr President for such an intellectual speech. indeed hope have returned to imolites.

Returned

Imposed
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Organs(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

I can bet with my two balls that Buhari didn't write that congratulatory message
He does not have the intellectual nd metal capability to construct such an intelligent message.
Maybe Osibanjo wrote it for him.
So let's giv the credit to Osibanjo not Buhari.

But one thing I'm very sure of is that Buhari together with Abba Kyari nd Oshiomhole told Tanko to declare Uzodimma that came 4th d Winner.

If Tanko is FIFA president he will handover World Cup to a country that did not participate in World cup nd say they are the winner
Or even giv Ballon d'Or to Anthony Joshua who is not a footballer.

The day I became afraid of Buhari was the time he appointed dead people into his government in 2017.

With Buhari everything is possible
After God, fear devil then Buhari

Firstly, you, correcting someone, your spellings and tenses are wrong, your comments are mostly lies and you are misrepresenting government stupid blunder as fraud or lies whereas you are the one full of lies, fraud and hate! Note: I am not a Buhari’s 2nd term supporter.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by dapadawee: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Zionman24: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
That was not the will of the people of Imo State, it was you , who planed and executed this devilish takeover .
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Skymason20(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
Is alright
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Akuruoulo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
deboysben:
History will never forget how you destroy this country using judiciary and legislator.

One day those supporting this brazen and inhumane Justice against people will live to regret it.

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by owila4luv(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
post=85812267:

It is always good to know that we have a President who will not intervene in the rule of law.

Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Rivers, Zamfara, Oyo and Anambra states.
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state.
With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen.
Not with their garrison mentality.
All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

God bless our darling Daddy.
God bless Nigeria.
nonsense
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by owila4luv(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Buhari will know no peace after leaving office, history will never be nice to u cos u and ur administration are heartless God punish u
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by MEGAWATCH: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
post=85812267:

It is always good to know that we have a President who will not intervene in the rule of law.

Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Rivers, Zamfara, Oyo and Anambra states.
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state.
With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen.
Not with their garrison mentality.
All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

God bless our darling Daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

If you don't do your work, who will do it for you.
Carry on Jaree, after you, your children will continue....

Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by brightleave(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sirjamo:
Story
4 d gods

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
Y
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Azmanaty: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Officialgarri:
This is worth celebrating as far as APC is concerned,
because this is a gradual penetration into the hardcore PDP controlled region.

May Buhari and Oshiomole live longer

But okorocha was APC na
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Wahala90: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
BluntBoy:

When PDP wins at the tribunal, we don't hear you give credit to Buhari.

But when APC wins, you all remember that Buhari toppled a democratic government.

Tell me, was the 2003 elections free and fair? And yet, Atiku sat through it as Vice President. Yet, some people were/are of the opinion that the man should be president.

All those rigging down the line perpetrated by PDP is tantamount to disrespecting people's votes, isn't it?

If you have forgotten, by 2010, people were already so disillusioned that their votes don't count, all thanks to the master riggers, PDP, which included Atiku Abubakar who has become a saint to some Nigerians.

I was forced to read through my post to see where I cited PDP. You just showed your way of reasoning.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by BluntBoy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Wahala90:

I was forced to read through my post to see where I cited PDP. You just showed your way of reasoning.

I didn't just quote you for the sake of it.

I ensured to first carry out a systematic randomization on your posts, and as soon as I saw your posts supporting Atiku for 2019 presidential elections, I began to frame my post.

If you didn't see anything wrong with supporting Atiku, an obvious master rigger, I don't see why Buhari's past as a dictator should be any of your concern.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Wahala90: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2020
BluntBoy:

I didn't just quote you for the sake of it.

I ensured to first carry out a systematic randomization on your posts, and as soon as I saw your posts supporting Atiku for 2019 presidential elections, I began to frame my post.

If you didn't see anything wrong with supporting Atiku, an obvious master rigger, I don't see why Buhari's past as a dictator should be any of your concern.

Our reasoning show in what we say. Your stand is based on speculation without any proof while mine is based on fact.

SPECULATION: Atiku is a "master rigger"
FACT: Buhari toppled a democratically elected govt and killed youths unjustly as a dictator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by BluntBoy(m): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2020
Wahala90:

Our reasoning show in what we say. Your stand is based on speculation without any proof while mine is based on fact.

SPECULATION: Atiku is a "master rigger"
FACT: Buhari toppled a democratically elected govt and killed youths unjustly as a dictator.

Read this then:

Atiku’s rigging prowess came to the national and international reckoning in 2003 when he spearheaded the gang that went on the fraud spree from state to state in the federation fixing the elections that ensures the return of the brutal government of Obasanjo to power. Few years later his blatant hunger and greed to ascend to the number one seat, and Obasanjo’s menacing dream to be a Life President threw the political cronies apart. This was indeed among the greatest blessing to Nigeria and Nigerians; imagine another 8years under Atiku after Obasanjo, only God knows what will have become of Nigeria. The pair became heated enemies. Hitherto, Atiku has been so supportive and loyal to Obasanjo; it went to the extend that, he was once reported to have described himself as the ‘Handbag of Obasanjo’.
http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS6953.htm
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Wahala90: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2020
BluntBoy:

Read this then:

Atiku’s rigging prowess came to the national and international reckoning in 2003 when he spearheaded the gang that went on the fraud spree from state to state in the federation fixing the elections that ensures the return of the brutal government of Obasanjo to power. Few years later his blatant hunger and greed to ascend to the number one seat, and Obasanjo’s menacing dream to be a Life President threw the political cronies apart. This was indeed among the greatest blessing to Nigeria and Nigerians; imagine another 8years under Atiku after Obasanjo, only God knows what will have become of Nigeria. The pair became heated enemies. Hitherto, Atiku has been so supportive and loyal to Obasanjo; it went to the extend that, he was once reported to have described himself as the ‘Handbag of Obasanjo’.
http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS6953.htm

Is this link your proof? So you can take this to a court as proof that Atiku rigged an election? You disappointed me. I give up. Gosh.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by BluntBoy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wahala90:

Is this link your proof? So you can take this to a court as proof that Atiku rigged an election? You disappointed me. I give up. Gosh.

Then, you have no idea how the court works.

Everything is accepted in court, from eyewitnesses' accounts to publications. As long as this writer is willing to support his publication which was made with some level of confidence, and unchallenged as well for so many years, the court would only ask that the publication be corroborated with more proofs.

And there are many publications off and online attesting to Atiku's rigging prowess.

Investigative journalism outfits such as Sahara Reporters also published one such expose.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Wahala90: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
BluntBoy:

Then, you have no idea how the court works.

Everything is accepted in court, from eyewitnesses' accounts to publications. As long as this writer is willing to support his publication which was made with some level of confidence, and unchallenged as well for so many years, the court would only ask that the publication be corroborated with more proofs.

And there are many publications off and online attesting to Atiku's rigging prowess.

Investigative journalism outfits such as Sahara Reporters also published one such expose.

It is funny how you picked an article written by one "nobody" on some unknown website as your proof. To continue with you come just tire me. Too poor.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by BluntBoy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
Wahala90:

It is funny how you picked an article written by one "nobody" on some unknown website as your proof. To continue with you come just tire me. Too poor.

A nobody call someone a nobody cheesy

What a life!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by Wahala90: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
BluntBoy:

A nobody call someone a nobody cheesy

What a life!!!

See how you were exposed? So you actually cited your own article. LOL.
Re: Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory by XANDERBOY85: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

I can bet with my two balls that Buhari didn't write that congratulatory message
He does not have the intellectual nd metal capability to construct such an intelligent message.
Maybe Osibanjo wrote it for him.
So let's giv the credit to Osibanjo not Buhari.

But one thing I'm very sure of is that Buhari together with Abba Kyari nd Oshiomhole told Tanko to declare Uzodimma that came 4th d Winner.

If Tanko is FIFA president he will handover World Cup to a country that did not participate in World cup nd say they are the winner
Or even giv Ballon d'Or to Anthony Joshua who is not a footballer.

The day I became afraid of Buhari was the time he appointed dead people into his government in 2017.

With Buhari everything is possible
After God, fear devil then Buhari

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Quite funny! grin

One wonders why this magic Buhari says Imo should expect with Uzodinma....why it didn’t start with Rochas who was also APC! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.