Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

BREAKING: PDP Chiefs Endorse Ex-spokesman For Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: PDP Chiefs Endorse Ex-spokesman For Governor (411 Views)

Insecurity: It’s Time For State Police – Osinbajo’s Ex-spokesman Tells Tinubu / Buhari Travel Ban: APC Ex-spokesman Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Aff / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Chiefs Endorse Ex-spokesman For Governor by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Some chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ondo State have endorsed Banji Okunomo as the governorship aspirant ahead of the 2020 election.

Former Ondo South Senatorial aspirant and Director-General of the Banji Okunomo Campaign Organisation Rapheal Ademulegun said the people’s interests would be best served if Okunomo becomes the next governor.
He said: “The overall interest of the citizens will be protected if Okunomo becomes the party’s candidate and is eventually elected governor.”

Okunomo, a former Chairman of Ilaje Local Government Area, said he is prepared for the job if he wins the party’s primaries. He reeled out some of his blueprint, including free education from primary to tertiary institution, turning the state into an industrial hub and priority worker’s welfare, among others.

He said: “…I promise not to disappoint you if I become the party’s candidate. I promise to do all within my power to ensure the people enjoy the dividends of democracy better than what we are currently witnessing now.” he said.

Click below to read full details
https://www.damsinier.com.ng/2020/01/breaking-pdp-chiefs-endorse-ex.html

(1) (Reply)

ÀMÒTÉKÙN: Where Is Bola Tinubu? / This Is Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha / Hilarious Response When You Search Nigeria.com On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.