Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles (66414 Views)

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Mouthgag: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Can you imagine. The kind of trauma the passengers had to deal with cry
Flying over the mid east is an extreme sport. No wonder the CEO of PayPal says he nearly had a heart attack when he saw his plane approaching a GPS signs of Iran, Palestine and Isreal - he blurted "I'm entering into a war zone".
sport??
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by mrsteel: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:
I feel the CIA is involved.
this seems like a well planned operation by the USA..

my opinion though
Even after Iran came out to admit they did it?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by whizzler: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

This has been my theory all this while, the missiles were simply remotely redirected to target the jets.

This incident totally changed the narrative against Iran.

Nice one Mr Trump
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by mrsteel: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
whizzler:

This has been my theory all this while, the missiles were simply remotely redirected to target the jets.

Nice one Mr Trump
But Iran govt confirmed they did it?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by SlyCharlie(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
superior1:
Trump got them so jumpy, they fired and killed themselves.

Trump goes about his rallies, ayatollah yansh remains on fire.

Trump is the worst nightmare to hit ayatollah
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by toplinetrtrend: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though

It was brought down by the Iranian military
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by churchee: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Victims of circumstance. This is what I pray against every morning, I mean you have no power, control nor influence over circumstance, you are neither part of the situation yet you cannot escape it. Imagine all the victims; their plans for future, people whom are dependent on them, researches that they could have given answers to, all stopped for a single military mistake.

God save His people.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by RealTrump: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
livebyday:

It was an intern who fired

His name is Ahmed Al guffy ibin Bean

It was his first day on the job, he saw the bleep on t the radar and fired the missiles , then promoted himself for a job well done

I beg I no fir laugh. Which one be intern wet fire rocket grin

They must have mistook it for the B52 nuclear bombers. The jet is of a similar size to d Boeing 737. Iran's other goof was that there was no way the B52 would have entered hostile territory without being flanked by f16 or better yet, F-22 raptors.

I pitied the pilot in the final moments b4 the crash.

God saved Iran, they would have used them to release a "call of Duty... Escape from Iran" grin

Iran should only be allowed to carry bow and arrow henceforth.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by openmine(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

my opinion though
Haba...didn't you read the report that the Iranian government have confirmed that they were responsible for what transpired?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by shyvicky: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pls edit this n put iran

2 Likes

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by whizzler: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
mrsteel:

But Iran govt confirmed they did it?

When the missiles were theirs, they have no choice than to admit. It will be worse for them to come out and say Donald Trump redirected their missiles because it will make them look weak and incapable.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by BanevsJoker(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBAGADAFFI:
The date on the Camera is wrong.
Is that date or time?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by BanevsJoker(m): 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Yeah, the CIA are that good.
Good enough to make Iran admit responsibility?
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Subzero047: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
whizzler:

Nice one Mr Trump

Where were they directed before?

Unintelligent blabbing
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by paix(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Tessie01:
The thought of it is very disturbing. May God not allow us to meet our end this year and beyond
Do you wish to perpetuate here on earth till you reach a vegetative state and a liability level when your children and relatives will be bathing you, feeding you and help you wear your diapers like a little baby? One day they will get tired; will all flee and leave you alone in your loneliness no matter how rich you are.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by BanevsJoker(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
IamPlato:
if I Say You Should Stop Watching American Movies you Will Say I Am Wicked.

Just Look At What An Adult Like You Is Saying.

What Evidence Do You Have To Back Up This Statement...

Better Watch Your Mouth so That Rubbish Will Not Block Way For You Tomorrow
Abi when they deny his visa application in 2023. Then Katsina 3rd Term will use him for kilishi.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
Seunaj05:
Soleimani killed Thousands of his people alive, Tens during funeral and Hundreds after funeral. That dude really sucks anything bloody
The majority of the people that were killed were Iranians and Iranians with Ukraine passports (Dual citizenship). The people who have invested in themselves home and abroad, those who could shape the future of Iran all dead because of a military blunder by their own government.

Use your brain and stop guzzling American propaganda. Suleiman stopped Islamic militants and American backed terrorists in Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan. Against all odds he defeated ISIS. That's why the deep state wanted him dead.

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by BanevsJoker(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
livebyday:

It was an intern who fired

His name is Ahmed Al guffy ibin Bean

It was his first day on the job, he saw the bleep on t the radar and fired the missiles , then promoted himself for a job well done
This is not Waddiya pls.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by SenecaTheYonger: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Good enough to make Iran admit responsibility?

I don't know, as him. He's the one making CIA seem invincible.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by SenecaTheYonger: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

Use your brain and stop guzzling American propaganda. Suleiman stopped Islamic militants and American backed terrorists in Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan. Against all odds he defeated ISIS. That's why the deep state wanted him dead.
I heard the same thing from CNN and all leftist media. Must be fake then.
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
BrownRoofRep:

Lmao grin
Yoruba Iranian shiites are so disgraceful. See wetin this one dey post here. cheesy
I am not Yoruba, and nairaland has been laced with alot of unintelligent children,
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by Germi9: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kai!! As if one was not enough,tbey disnt even care about their citizens
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
You are not feeling well sir sad
mind your language
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
babzo:

The guy handling the missle also had an opinion...very wrong opinion it turns out.....that cost the lives of over a hundred people and affected the entire world.

it's very clear you don't understand the role of the CIA here
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
IamPlato:
if I Say You Should Stop Watching American Movies you Will Say I Am Wicked.

Just Look At What An Adult Like You Is Saying.

What Evidence Do You Have To Back Up This Statement...

Better Watch Your Mouth so That Rubbish Will Not Block Way For You Tomorrow

you obviously do not play chess,

who released the video evidence,
who recorded the video,
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
secpowell:

Uselss opinion. Can't you read and comprehend, the headline says two Iranian missiles struck the airline. Must you include USA in everything?

Nigerians are too brain lazy for me to share the same continent with them,

it's not what the headline says,

it's what is in between the lines that a lot of you have not been able to see, because you are all lazy intellectually,
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by IamPlato(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

you obviously do not play chess,

who released the video evidence,
who recorded the video,
what I Know About The CIA you Dont Know Half Of.

Just Be Careful When You Try To Be Smart.

That Simple Statement Can Earn You A Life Time Ban from Entering America
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by lucky4west: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
ThierryJay:
All the goodwill gained by Iran over the US attack on Suleiman have been wiped out. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

This is gross level of incompetence from Iran. It is beyond stupidity, on a global scale. How do you shoot down a plane that took off from your own nearby airport under the pretext that it was a hostile aircraft?

It is as if Mr Bean was handling their missile weaponry. Yes that is exactly what they are, Jokers!

Trump will just be sitting down and smiling

That being said, I don't trust that the US did not use some technology interceptory intelligence to befuddle the Iranian defence system

The coincidence is just too co-incidental!

And one of the key rules in warfare/ intelligence they teach is that; "There's no such thing as a coincidence"
.....fact...putting it the way it is
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hoodgod:
i believe you have enough evidence to back up your claim..
learn to comprehend
Re: New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles by PapaNnamdi: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
IamPlato:
what I Know About The CIA you Dont Know Half Of.

Just Be Careful When You Try To Be Smart.

That Simple Statement Can Earn You A Life Time Ban from Entering America
I have no plans to visit america,

and I am not trying to be smart,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mugabe's Humiliation In Nigeria Tops Zimbabwean Newspaper Headlines (pics) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) / Photo Of A Zambian Policewoman In A Tight Skirt That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.