Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) (62866 Views)

Benue Rerun: Ortom Extends Lead Margin Over Jime As INEC Releases Result / Emmanuel Jime Caught With Bags Of Money (Video) / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by samonak(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmmmm, I would care less if the Supreme court removes Ortom. Benue state is one big mess, no visible project or development, all you have is a backlog of unpaid salaries and pension accrued to civil servants. I travelled along the Oturkpo - Makurdi express way and almost wept, at a point one had to take a detour through Naka. That road is an eyesore and a death trap. The only tangible thing the Governor has done this past 4years is just the signing of the Anti- grazing bill into law

1 Like

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Dpharisee: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2020
Anambralstson:

Akume went to meet him and Akume family pictures are in Fada Mbaka's office grin grin

Me sef taya for these people and forge forge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Blackeuropean: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBku4:

Bros...
Bloomberg + Trading = confusion
Thank me later
wink

No, I do not know what you trade anyway. But as I deal on Funds, I use Bloomberg terminal with sub of $2000 monthly, I do fundamental a lot, and knowing or having access to the news 10 seconds before its out is a great deal for us.

Trade on ETFs, OPTIONS, E-minis and Macros, Metals etc.
Imagine entering and closing 1000 positions within seconds and making over $200k that splits of seconds, so what do you trade? I guess Retail FX If right.

1 Like

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by doctokwus: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
9jahotblog:
Another failed one from fr. Mbaka
The man is a scam.
Wonder why any really intelligent human being would believe Mbaka has any gift.
He Swifty denied prophesizing that Ararume would win just before the judgement.Soon as that failed institution pronounced him winner,he promptly claimed he prophesized so.
He should publicly make his prophesies known and I bet anyone not a single one would be 100% accurate,1% may tend to events that anyone can vaguely guess may happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by doctokwus: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Mbaka is a fraud..only fools believe him
Pure and simple.
Big time fraud for that matter.
A pastropreneur.
Wouldn't be surprised if his type sleep with women and even men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
oneTIMEman:
if prophesy is easy, why can't your dead pastor do it.
#respect_Catholic
lol
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
doctokwus:

The man is a scam.
He Swifty denied prophesizing that Ararume would win just before the judgement.Soon as that failed institution pronounced him winner,he promptly claimed he prophesized so.
He should publicly make his prophesies known and I bet anyone not a single one would be 100% accurate,1% may tend to events that anyone can vaguely guess may happen.
hmmmm very true.
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Tonyfj2020(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nonsense
iluvdonjazzy:
Lol, he speaks as he is lead by God.
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by bencr7: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
bonnyhope:

Don't say what you don't know

You can keep quiet if you lack meaningful thing yo contribute

Catholic honour Mary just as Jesus himself did
shut up which Jesus himself did honor which mary
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Tonyfj2020(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
He is a disgrace to the Catholic priesthood. Why do you expect from a man who refused to further his studies? Foolishness.
doctokwus:

Pure and simple.
Big time fraud for that matter.
A pastropreneur.
Wouldn't be surprised if his type sleep with women and even men.
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
maestroferdi:
This mockery on Christianity will certainly have consequences.

We dey here dey watch...
Wen Pastor Orisejafor, Adeboye, Oyedepo and some C.A.N. pastors dey romance Jonathan that time, even some pastor bcame jonathan bank, Una no talk o... some pastor even relocate to abuja den... Even mess Osibanjo their Co pastor up bcus he was running mate to Buhari. Now that power has changed hand suddenly their became "mockery and consequences" I hear u... Father Mbaka biko enjoy your fame jor...man gat just one life to live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by LZAA: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
Lol. Peter obi is the one who went to him. I am sure obi wanted to use his platform to sell his candidacy but it backfired. Politicians are the ones running to Mbaka for favour and not the other way around.
Nnamani and chime never ran to mbaka
Same for ngige as well
Mbaka is a charlatan and a political tool
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Mbaka is a fraud..only fools believe him
how is he a fraud? The prophesy was made long before this time. Stop spilling shit. Learn to respect an ordained man of God. God bless u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Faaji1985: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mbaka the great forecaster
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by OBku4(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Blackeuropean:

No, I do not know what you trade anyway. But as I deal on Funds, I use Bloomberg terminal with sub of $2000 monthly, I do fundamental a lot, and knowing or having access to the news 10 seconds before its out is a great deal for us.

Trade on ETFs, OPTIONS, E-minis and Macros, Metals etc.
Imagine entering and closing 1000 positions within seconds and making over $200k that splits of seconds, so what do you trade? I guess Retail FX If right.

...u see what I said?
confusion.

Any (fund/person) trading on fundamentals in this day and age doesn't know what (they/he) is doing... not understanding the underpinnings of the market. Just (losing his clients money/ his money)

U can take that to the Bank.

as I said, it's just confusion
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Tonyfj2020(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
That's not prophecy or a prediction. He did that to extort money in order to gain popularity among men. Deceiving the people of God in the name of prophecy.
2003-2007 when he was against Chimaroke we believed God has raised a man to speak in the face of evil. Indeed God was with him. That time he was used by God to fulfil a purpose. But Mbaka has forgotten that he is supposed to speak against evil in the society. However, he has turned against the truth because of money.
doctokwus:

The man is a scam.
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
so he's the official prophet of APC? hmm
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Blackeuropean: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
OBku4:

...u see what I said?
confusion.

Any (fund/person) trading on fundamentals in this day and age doesn't know what (they/he) is doing... not understanding the underpinnings of the market. Just (losing his clients money/ his money)

U can take that to the Bank.

as I said, it's just confusion
You are not a trader then, this is why you can't even understand me, what do you trade on, or you do retail fx?
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by NaijaHeadlines: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by OYAY(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
This is trash,so mbaka is election winner or what? Uzodinma has a solid evidence against the supposed winner (PDP) ,so millions of Mbaka can't make it Uzodinma winner without a convincing evidence!!! Therefore, this visit is a wild goose chase. Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Ajetayi: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
ExAngel007:
People will start worshipping this man now As Catholics worship Mary

Pls can you leave Mary out of Nigerian politicking
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nigeria will move forward when they remove religion from politics.
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by auduomeiza22(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Father Mbaka now prophet that announced judgement that has already been pre-planned and rigged in favour of Apc. Nonsense
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by OBku4(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Blackeuropean:

You are not a trader then, this is why you can't even understand me, what to you trade on, or you do retail fx?
ok
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by SoNature(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
ExAngel007:

Stop saying what you know nothing about.

Catholics don't worship Mary
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
You don't beg a man of God for prophesy. God send prophesies to them at his time. Akume, please allow God to speak to the M.O.G.
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by edoairways: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
OYAY:
This is trash,so mbaka is election winner or what? Uzodinma has a solid evidence against the supposed winner (PDP) ,so millions of Mbaka can't make it Uzodinma winner without a convincing evidence!!! Therefore, this visit is a wild goose chase. Period!!!
I don't understand the wailings. Many Nigerians are wailing because the prophecy didn't favour them hence the release of whatsapp group chat
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Area4Area: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
These wailers should take it easy na, at least this is not the end of the world, you guys should take heart.
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by jikjimmy: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
ExAngel007:
please withdraw this blasphemous statement of yours, you are mentally sound I suppose.
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by fastlane84: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
carterguccy:
APC IS A SCAM cheesy cheesy grin

BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THIS REGIME AT YOUR OWN PERIL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Boss your thunder still they do press up......
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mbaka will face the music when the time comes
Re: Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This Mbaka Market done sell oo grin
Now a political Prophet
You Go Patronize Am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.