Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! (2939 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Yesterday night ..as I was taking my bath...my phone mistakenly entered water.......
I immediately removed it n cleaned it.....but I can't remove the battery because it is in built....
The phone has been oning and offing on it own .. until it went off.......
Pls what should I do ?
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Pls any suggestions...my friend said I shld put it inside rice...uncooked rice
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Will it spoil the phone or what..I don't actually d money to buy a new one
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Yesterday night ..as I was taking my bath...my phone mistakenly entered water.......
I immediately removed it n cleaned it.....but I can't remove the battery because it is in built....
Pls what should I do ?
if you cant open it take it to those phone repair guys let them open clean with spirit and let it dry it will be fine

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Pls help
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Blakjewelry:
if you cant open it take it to those phone repair guys let them open clean with spirit and let it dry it will be fine
..ok thanks.
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
that will work too but over time the little moisture that stick to the parts will start to rust, that is the beginning of the end
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by shawnfamous(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Phenomenal16:
... So u have two phones

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by shawnfamous(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2020
Just give it to and engineer to loosen it, and dry if off

After drying, sell it off..
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2020
shawnfamous:
... So u have two phones
..noooo 1
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by lekjons(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
If you don't find someone to open and dry it for you, It will die eventually, and may never on again or cost you more to repair
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by phonedaddy: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2020
please take it to their service centre.
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why must you take your bath using your phone?
U got what u deserve.
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Timileyin1234(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Why must you take your bath using your phone?
U got what u deserve.
the phone is waterproof cheesy grin
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2020
Timileyin1234:
the phone is waterproof cheesy grin

You dey mind them.

Anywhere and everywhere, u see them carrying their phones even to the toilet.

I specifically warned my woman not to bother me if her phone enter Water, whether mistakenly or not
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by efewizey(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
When u need a new one holla
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by freeman500: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Put it in a bag of rice and leave it overnight. But you should take it to a repair guy to open it and clean the water thoroughly, be ready to buy a new phone cos the screen will not be as bright as it was b4, the phone will never be 100% again.
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Ayebaeapretai(f): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2020
How is the phone now ?
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Pls what should I do ?

This happened to me on February or March.
I put it in rice overnight but the damage was irreparable.
At the end of the day, the torchlight decides when it will obey my command, the fingerprint no dey work again and it partially affected the camera lens and some nuts got rusted.
This was after i took it to Old Park o.
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by maxjax(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2020
you didn't insert it into the rice early enough .....and it's not just overnight.....24hrs to 48hrs since it got an in-built battery

Ent3rpreneur:

At the end of the day, the torchlight decides when it will obey my command, the fingerprint no dey work again and it partially affected the camera lens and some nuts got rusted.
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Thazard(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Pls what should I do ?
Come and get my new Redmi 8a for 44k.
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
Thazard:

...moni no dey
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

.....sorry...Buh my phone currently is in a sorry state even after repairing it
Though I repaired it at gariki
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
maxjax:
you didn't insert it into the rice early enough .....and it's not just overnight.....24hrs to 48hrs since it got an in-built battery

No o, I did it immediately. But unfortunately, the damage has been done
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2020
Thazard:

Do you stay at Enugu
Do you still have the receipt
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....sorry...Buh my phone currently is in a sorry state even after repairing it
Though I repaired it at gariki

Define sorry state
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Thazard(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Do you stay at Enugu Do you still have the receipt
No, living in Delta. Still got the receipt!
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2020
Thazard:

No, living in Delta.
Still got the receipt!

Lol, na that one go hard, boss.
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by fredie107(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2020
Putting it inside a bag of rice or a container with rice will do...... It will absolve all the water.... But this is done immediately it happens. Very active
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Pls what should I do ?
Pls just get a new phone with IP rating like one plus 8, Samsung, Lg or pixel or iphone, at least they can stay inside water for a min or so
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by maxjax(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2020
oh ok sorry ehen!......but wait o, you changed your monika and from female to male? undecided
Ent3rpreneur:

No o, I did it immediately. But unfortunately, the damage has been done
Re: My Infinix Hot 5 Entered Inside Water Pls Help!!!!! by shantti(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
women are very selfish, you are only concerned about your phone, what about the water that the phone fell into, did you check it the water was ok. Poor water, it must be feeling traumatized now

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

19k For Redmi 4 16gb ROM 2gb RAM / How To Downgrade Infinix HOT 2 From Android 6.0 To Android 5.1 / Black Berry Whats App No Longer Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.