Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,226 members, 7,953,862 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption (968 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Akole(m): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2010
info reaching me says that d admission list wil be releasd on net by d 19th of dec nd resumption unchangably jan 16
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ko ti kon wa ni? Ati sempe ju ooo!
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
Ko ti kon wa ni? Ati sempe ju ooo!
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Waleskan(m): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2010
@akole dis info. is it 100% authentic, cos some said d list wil be released 8th of dec and resumption 16th of january as u hau said.
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by LordBabs(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
Akole:

info reaching me says that d admission list wil be releasd on net by d 19th of dec nd resumption unchangably jan 16
WATEVA DATE,WATEVA LIST,IT DOSNT MOVE US A BIT, OAU ADMISSION IS TOO MISCHIEVIOUS, SHIO!!!
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Tunsbobo(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2010
Waleskan:

@akole dis info. is it 100% authentic, cos some said d list wil be released 8th of dec and resumption 16th of january as u hau said.
Nobody said the list would be released 8th of december, we only said that the list would be released until after then i.e, u should expect the list anytime from then; 'cos there is no specific date which has been set aside for the release of the list, though i hear the V.c has already signed/approve the list, but still we have to just chill for the time being; i know that the list would be released very soon. Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Waleskan(m): 12:19am On Dec 07, 2010
@tunsbobo dats where u make mistakes, always fond of saying "i hear", just giv pple correct and coherent info, tell pple wat u know and not wat u heard from unreliable sources.
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Calsito: 1:58am On Dec 07, 2010
@ Akole what's your source? I am not even relying on any date for the release of the admission list, one thing i'm sure of is that they are definitely going to release it. I don't like oau's style at all, cos we've seen things like this since we saw our p/utme result, whereby someone will come online and tell us that we should expect the list on a particular day, when that day comes it will be something else. So why shouldn't i be tired of oau admission?
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by LordBabs(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2010
Waleskan:

@tunsbobo dats where u make mistakes, always fond of saying "i hear", just giv pple correct and coherent info, tell pple wat u know and not wat u heard from unreliable sources.
@waleskan.why coarsen Tunsbobo?ehn?shud u be so frost by dis 'belated admission list'?haba!relax guy!i'v once said we shud consider all infos by responsibl ppl.info (even)4rm reliable sources can somtimes be volatile and unduly.so we'v got to place our palms abut our cheeks,,,all in no time, patience and politeness
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by LordBabs(m): 8:10am On Dec 07, 2010
Dr.amadim:

call me for an info
@ AMADIM, YOU ARE A FOOL!A SOCIETAL WASTE!
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Tunsbobo(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2010
Waleskan:

I believe there is no sense in the sarcastic and unreasonable comment you posted above.I also see no reason why you deemed it fit to insult me by indirectly insuniating that i pass unreliable and incohorent(in other words senseless) information on Nairaland. But i have decided to ignore your statments because i believe you are obessed or rather angered concerning the issue of our admission list. The fact still remains that we are going to resume Jan. Even if the list was released 4 months ago, we would still resume Jan. Therefore i see no reason why you should be disturbed or wet your pants concerning this issue. Like i said before, the list would be released soon. Always endeavour to check the school's portal everyday, the list might pop up anytime soon.Signed:Tunsbobo
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by kunlexist(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2010
Waleskan:

Dont Know how much i hate reading ur post
Tunsbobo:

I believe there is no sense in the sarcastic and unreasonable comment you posted above.I also see no reason why you deemed it fit to insult me by indirectly insuniating that i pass unreliable and incohorent(in other words senseless) information on Nairaland. But i have decided to ignore your statments because i believe you are obessed or rather angered concerning the issue of our admission list. The fact still remains that we are going to resume Jan. Even if the list was released 4 months ago, we would still resume Jan. Therefore i see no reason why you should be disturbed or wet your pants concerning this issue. Like i said before, the list would be released soon. Always endeavour to check the school's portal everyday, the list might pop up anytime soon.Signed:Tunsbobo
Dnt mind the guy jare.
@ all dnt always like the post frm ds two guys- waleskan and nairalane
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
A friend of mine whose dad is a lecturer at ife, just told me that he has been admitted. Furthermore,his dad told him that d list is coming out dis week.Na so i see am oh.
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by LordBabs(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2010
femiti:

A friend of mine whose dad is a lecturer at ife, just told me that he has been admitted. Furthermore,his dad told him that d list is coming out dis week.Na so i see am oh.
WE SHALL SOON SEE,
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Waleskan(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2010
@tunsbobo, lordbabs, kunlexist infact all members in dis thread, my earlier statement which has been described as unreasonable and senseless by tunsbobo and has been condemned by almost all posters in dis thread, hav been immediately withdrawn and i sincerely apologize if it has in one way or d other insulted or scandaled any posters name. I am only trying 2 express my feelings, thoughts about d whole issue. SORRY. OAU i think shud take all d blames and not fellow jambites lyke me trying 2 pass d authentic and reliable info they hav across. May d best be chosen wen d list finally comes out. ACCEPT MY APOLOGY,
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by LordBabs(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2010
Waleskan:

@tunsbobo, lordbabs, kunlexist infact all members in dis thread, my earlier statement which has been described as unreasonable and senseless by tunsbobo and has been condemned by almost all posters in dis thread, hav been immediately withdrawn and i sincerely apologize if it has in one way or d other insulted or scandaled any posters name. I am only trying 2 express my feelings, thoughts about d whole issue. SORRY. OAU i think shud take all d blames and not fellow jambites lyke me trying 2 pass d authentic and reliable info they hav across. May d best be chosen wen d list finally comes out. ACCEPT MY APOLOGY,
@ WALESKAN,u av make me proud,indeed.dat is typical of a true nigerian, av u eva heard d sayin "no man is an island"?ges u shud.simply bcs we'r fashioned&poised 2 learn 4rm each oda, Ur apology signifies total humbleness.@ALL,we shud borrow a leaf from WALESKAN and lets desist 4rm all sorts of all egotistical and bigotry lifestyle.GREAT IFE!!!
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Waleskan(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
Oooohh GOD BLESS U Lordbabs for accepting my sincere apology, i look forward 2 seeing u @ OAU. @ALL u can add me on facebook especially dose 4rm d faculty of law, d name is olawale ogunseitan, or follow me on twitter orllawhalley2009@yahoo.com or better still join me on myspace, d id is also d same as dat of twitter. GOD BLESS U ALL.
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Tunsbobo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
Waleskan:

Thank you very much. I sincerely accept ur apology, no hard feelings. I hope to see u in school soon.
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by kunlexist(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
Waleskan:

Oooohh GOD BLESS U Lordbabs for accepting my sincere apology, i look forward 2 seeing u @ OAU. @ALL u can add me on facebook especially dose 4rm d faculty of law, d name is olawale ogunseitan, or follow me on twitter orllawhalley2009@yahoo.com or better still join me on myspace, d id is also d same as dat of twitter. GOD BLESS U ALL.
not from your faculty but am sending ma request right away.
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Waleskan(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
@tunsbobo tanx 4 accepting my apology, i also hope 2 see u in skul soon, waiting 4 ur friend request on FB. @kunlexist wil be expecting ur request. Love u guyz.
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Codzydereel(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
Ooooh, y dnt u all hold hands and cry hapi tears, hahahahaha, @waleskan, dats d spirit bro, hope 2 c u 2@law if i finaly mek it 2 Ife
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Waleskan(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
C'mon codzydereel don't be a pessimist we will all make it 2 d GREAT IFE in Jesus Cristo name. Hop u don't mind me mimicing ur words.
Re: Confirm Dates For Release Of Oau Admission List 2010/2011 And Resumption by Waleskan(m): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2010
C'mon codzydereel don't be a pessimist we will all make it 2 d GREAT IFE in Jesus Cristo name. Hop u don't mind me mimicing ur words.

(1) (Reply)

Reveal - Why It Wil Be Difficult To Sack Lasu Vc Prof Hussein / Ats-ican Tutorial Has Started / Hostel Accommodation For Unilag Male Diplomma Student!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.