Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Abeg I No Fit Laugh: Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Onitsha - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abeg I No Fit Laugh: Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Onitsha (272 Views)

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg I No Fit Laugh: Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Onitsha by Fidwon: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2020
It is perilous times indeed as it seems the gods have gone mad yet again.

A Pastor’s wife got pregnant 2 months ago and guess who was responsible for the pregnancy this time around?
A native doctor who is a chief priest in a local shrine.

The native doctor in question is an indigene of Osha in Onitsha area and he is popularly known as Ebeano-Dike. He is well patronized by businessmen and other people alike but what we didn’t know was that he was in a love affair with the wife of a young pastor.

Obviously, the pastor and his wife were looking on to God for the fruit of the womb and the woman after waiting on God for a few years decided to take matters into her own hands by visiting the dibia.

Follow the link for more of the gist and see more photos
https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2020/01/abeg-i-no-fit-laugh-native-doctor-impregnates-pastors-wife-in-onitsha.html grin

Re: Abeg I No Fit Laugh: Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Onitsha by vickydankal(f): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Ahahah
Now darkness and light have something in common. But how could this be possible, is it a charm, love , mere attraction or answered prayers .

Who do we blame now:
The pastor for not being prayerful
The wife for infidelity and lack of patience
The native doc for trespassing
Or God for waiting till their appointee time ?

For me I blame the woman for high level of irresponsibility, rascality, infidelity and lack of class .

If she wants to mess up, she could have come upgraded and not downgrade
Re: Abeg I No Fit Laugh: Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Onitsha by crestedaguiyi: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2020
chei
Re: Abeg I No Fit Laugh: Native Doctor Impregnates Pastor’s Wife In Onitsha by Kharol1234: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2020
darkness And darkness

(1) (Reply)

The First Man In Space And How He Died / Anthony Celestine And His ACA Assembly / Amazing Biz Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.