Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

****the Evils Of Gambling*** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ****the Evils Of Gambling*** (943 Views)

The Evils Of Cbn And Aso Savings And Loans Plc At Union Homes Savings And Loans / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Untapped Benefits Of Gambling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****the Evils Of Gambling*** by fastlane84: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2020
Gambling as you know is an *ACTION* that you take when you know there is a *RISK*, but when you *HOPE* that the *RESULT* will be a *SUCCESS*

This evil is gaining group in the heart of Africa, more also Nigeria. Many successful footballers are now establishing their own Betting Centers-as a contribution to the GDP of the country?...

Its such a pathetic approach to financial empowerment, as the youths are the ones flocking into these centres hoping that they also can make fortunes overnight and buy their dream car and house.

What a failed mission?...

I had a friend then who used to tell me boldly that one day he will make enough money to travel out to Canada.

Brothers and sisters I hope this is not your case or of someone you know...

Take this opportunity to help them out, I have someone to help likewise you too. Look at our streets, no matter how hidden their center can be, many people will still fish them out. Are people seeking for God in our churches like that?...

Football has become the god of many worship. Game centers are always filled with men with destinies, so also is our stadiums...

How can you detect this Evil?.
[i][/i]
1. The Habit of Laziness or overworking oneself in other to play the game.

2. The Habit of over spending, because the belief is one don't know the game that would bring the fortunes, so keep playing with all your money and also because one have seen those that have won fortunes, this becomes the basis for motivation.

3. The Habit of Incompetence and being unproductive. The belief behind it; I'd use my time study on how to permutate very well and then hopefully I'd win fortunes the next time I play.

4. The Habit of Waisting your Time. The moment this begins to grow, you'd lose track of time, don't you see how people loiter around these boots?...
That's to show you, how unserious people can become. They will tell you that they are going to work, but they meander to these boots or back home to permutate games. Many destinies are waisting.

5. The Belief of *One Day I Will Make Fortunes*. Forgetting that the principles for making wealth does not have gambling as one of it. Let's stop deceiving ourselves by indulging in this evil and corruption motivating practices.

The solution is to... To b continued
Re: ****the Evils Of Gambling*** by fastlane84: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Coming up
Re: ****the Evils Of Gambling*** by fastlane84: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
1. Take your mind off gambling. Get book and audios on financial prosperity. Pro 23:5

2. Learn how to walk in integrity and start looking for what to do. Pro 28:6

3. Have at least a 3year plan on financial prosperity. Don't rush, take your time to get a job, start a profitable business, save your money, grow your income, invest your saved money and repeat it continually until you make your fortune...

Remember to put God first.

... Without Him you can do nothing.
Let's flog out this spirit by being productive, and buy these *Betting Centers* for something the kingdom.
Re: ****the Evils Of Gambling*** by Bornboy4: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
You may be right and wrong at the same time. Destiny could turn your fortune round overnight.
Pools staking almost ruined me until I found this website in my signature below which changed things for me.
I made my first win and built a small house from the cash won. Though since then, I recorded some loses but I also made it up again when I won in Weeks 19 and 23 using their red coupon system.
It all depends on one's destiny dear!
Re: ****the Evils Of Gambling*** by fastlane84: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Bornboy4:
You may be right and wrong at the same time. Destiny could turn your fortune round overnight.
Pools staking almost ruined me until I found this website in my signature below which changed things for me.
I made my first win and built a small house from the cash won. Though since then, I ** RECORDED SOME LOSSES**but I also m **In the city of Lagos? Made it up again when I won in Weeks 19 and 23 using their red coupon system.
It all depends on one's destiny dear!

Yeah bro ..built a house ..yes you are among the 5% of punters that won that week....

AT bolded.... That's why I say gambling is like moving in a circle... Win today .... Loss for like two weeks ...that's if u lucky... Some 3 months ..

Check am
Re: ****the Evils Of Gambling*** by fastlane84: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2020
Of course, you can also have a gambling problem without being totally out of control. Problem gambling is any gambling behavior that disrupts your life. If you’re preoccupied with gambling, spending more and more time and money on it, chasing losses, or gambling despite serious consequences in your life, you have a gambling problem.

A gambling addiction or problem is often associated with other behavior or mood disorders. Many problem gamblers also suffer with substance abuse issues, unmanaged ADHD, stress, depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder. To overcome your gambling problems, you’ll also need to address these and any other underlying causes as well.

1 Like

Re: ****the Evils Of Gambling*** by fastlane84: 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2020
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Investments To Consider In 2020 / How To Create An Online Dollar Card In Nigeria / Best Prediction Baron Betting App @3k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.