Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma (4233 Views)

Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / People Waiting For Atiku For His Lagos Campaign Rally (PHOTOS) / We'll Continue Waiting At Melaye's House Until He Surrenders Himself, Say Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Jack500:

Let me bring bucket. Haha

As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us.
Seems he is done weeping. Cant you see the East tense? Better locate Pachukwudi44 and give the bucket to him. cheesy
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by maestroferdi: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Eteka1:
It's too late. He should have filled a petition at the election petition tribunal asking the tribunal to cancel those results as only the Presiding officer at the Polling Unit or the Tribunal are empowered by the electoral act to cancel election results.

The error is from his legal team.
You make me laugh...

You honestly believe there were cancelled votes?

Ask yourself who counted the votes?
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Subzero047: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Ihedioha would be wherever he is, musing to himself in regret, wondering why it didnt occur to him to demolish the stadium.

He probably underestimated the storm that was coming his way and buffered his defence using only a raggedy pdp umbrella and some paid online misfits like these on nairaland. Didnt know he needed to build himself a Hitler style legal bunker.

Now he's toast, like the lunch I'm about to have.

Meanwhile, his opponent got himself arguments that could hardly be countered and a legal team with the strength of a Lioness, guarding his interest jealously like the lioness would its cub.

What a pity.
[/s]

Nonsense
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Subzero047: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
They don't look happy
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by Koredav(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
The downfall of a man is d uplifting of another man.... Congrats
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by itsme01: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
When Ipobian yamree support you , then you are heading for doom
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by mrsfavour(f): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Staro:

Honestly, is there no way for Ihedioha to challenge
those fraudulent 300 polling unit results afresh?

Lawyers in the house, is it too late?

I feel for that man.
I guess his lawyers didn't do due diligence.
The loss is damn too painful to bear.

I hate injustice. I hate cheating
It's so painful. It's not about PDP or APC.

we all could not sleep last night,the thing is painful
Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by TheChameleon: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
naijaguy123456:
APC on top . We’re coming for all the south east state either they like it or not .

[img]https://i./3ww9.gif[/img]

Love your GIFs. This is very nice.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Waiting At The Stadium For The Inauguration Of Sen. Uzodinma by naijaguy123456(m): 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
grin
TheChameleon:

Love your GIFs. This is very nice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP Win Big In Adamawa / Congratulations To Mr Peter Gregory Obi On This New Appointment / Bombshell : Tradition Of Same Gender Marriage In Igbo Culture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.