Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

How Do I Uninstalled This App On My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Uninstalled This App On My Phone (1089 Views)

My Whatsapp And 2 Other Apps Uninstalled Themselves On Redmi Note 10 Pro / How To Use Faceapp To See Your Old Face ( And Also, Why I Uninstalled It From My / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Uninstalled This App On My Phone by Asquare84(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
I just bought a fairly use Gionee S11 lite, and I have been trying to uninstall this app on my phone and it keep installing itself back, the most painful part is the fact that it keep sapping my data to the tone of 60 M.B daily even if I don't even click on the app, I have tried uninstall it and flash the phone yet it keep coming back

Experience peep please how do I handle this please

The name of the app is likee
Re: How Do I Uninstalled This App On My Phone by AmosAkins: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Asquare84:
I just bought a fairly use Gionee S11 lite, and I have been trying to uninstall this app on my phone and it keep installing itself back, the most painful part is the fact that it keep sapping my data to the tone of 60 M.B daily even if I don't even click on the app, I have tried uninstall it and flash the phone yet it keep coming back

Experience peep please how do I handle this please

The name of the app is likee

Is it a system app?
You can try and disable or untick all of it permission .
Re: How Do I Uninstalled This App On My Phone by Asquare84(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
AmosAkins:

Is it a system app?
You can try and disable or untick all of it permission .

O.k thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Games With Screen Off Gaming On Your Infinix S5 Pro / Iphone 11 Needed / SOLD: Neatly Used Mi A2, 4/64gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.