Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,326 members, 7,954,317 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Five Things To Do To Own A Career Aside Of Going To School. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Five Things To Do To Own A Career Aside Of Going To School. (396 Views)

Go Back To School At Age 40 / Setting Up A Barbershop Or Going To School Abroad / If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School Will You Still Study The Same Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things To Do To Own A Career Aside Of Going To School. by Yahksbiz(m): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hello nairalanders, this is a wonderful day and I am happy to bring to you another topic of mine.

As we all know it is not easy for everybody, it is either you are on it or it is on you.

Here are five things you can do to keep your career burning, I mean have a good career aside school.

1... Read books....
I am very sure of this but I know it can not work for everybody o, but it surely work greatly. Reading books means more than it sound, it will open your brain to critics and reasons. Those who read books tend to be versatile. Reading books help one to be smart and think critically. It helps in avoiding mistakes and curb problems.

2..... Listen to news aka watching news.
Most average Nigerians hardly watch news on TV rather they read it online. Well watching news on TV does not mean you are kind of old flock. The truth behind watching news on tv � is that it will reset your thinking, increase your maturity and Stable your motion. More to that, there are many guinea advert going on on TV which may boast your moral and increase your focus. Don't joke with it, it really work.

3......... Buy newspapers.
Funny enough, most people don't buy newspaper but they have the most numbers of it pile at one corner of their table. They only borrow and never return it to the true owner. If you buy newspaper it is a sense of responsibility and maturity. It will increase your self-control, self-conscious, self confident. Believe me, not sport paper.

4............. Give charity.
Charity is one of the thing most people are yet to understand how it work. They believe in giving but don't understand what is charity. So painful, how can one say a word and have no knowledge about what he say.

5................... Learn handwork
Finale. Handwork is the second idea after school. One good thing about handwork is that it can be turn into business at the end you have a handwork and have a business running at the same time but if you don't have these five things couple together just make sure your father has you in the best course into the university.

2 Likes

Re: Five Things To Do To Own A Career Aside Of Going To School. by mastertunji(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
A very useful post. Thumbs up.

(1) (Reply)

World Technology And Innovation Expo / . / How To Make Money Using Your Smartphone.... The Million Money Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.