Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 (2694 Views)

Trump Ends Obama’s 12-year Run As ‘most-admired Man In America. / Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Oyerinde16(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
In a surprise announcement that could upset African politics for years to come, former American President Barack Obama has confirmed this morning his candidacy in the 2021 Kenyan presidential campaign.

Son of a Kenyan senior governmental economist, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., the politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017 is actually touring Africa to give a series of conferences.

While visiting the Kenyan port city of Mombasa, he was greeted by a large and extremely enthusiastic crowd, loudly cheering and chanting his name.

Mr. Obama drew an almost ecstatic roar from the crowd when he made the announcement that he was returning to politics.
***“I’m a bit disgusted with American politics recently while seeing Kenya struggle. I realized I needed to do something to help my Homeland.” ***

The former U.S. President believes he can help the country overcome its social and economic problems as he did with the U.S.
***“I was able to solve the U.S.’ worse economic crisis in its history and put it on the right track until they elected a narcissistic reality tv star. I can certainly help Kenya.”***

Mr. Obama announced that he was launching his own political party, the National Democratic Party of Kenya (NDP) and confirmed he was considering negotiations with existing parties to form a coalition.

Kenya is still struggling with social instability, poverty issues, government corruption, and an important water crisis even if it has recently known a few years of economic growth.

Although its economy enjoys the leading position in eastern and central Africa, 39.9% of its population lives below the poverty line, according to the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative.

To make things worse, the country has been struggling with several economic problems recently, the most recent of which is a huge swarm of locust that destroyed swathes of maize, coffee, vegetable, and tea plantations, threatening the country’s food security.

Several experts believe the former American President’s chances of getting elected are extremely good.
Many analysts also note that the actual government will certainly hesitate to forbid his candidacy or trick the election if it takes place under international scrutiny.

The next Presidential election in Kenya is set for October 2021 and candidates have until April 2021 to confirm their candidacy.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/barack-obama-announces-intention-to-run-as-president-of-kenya-in-2021/

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Ryda(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
angry
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Kwamecron(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
I like him.

Hes a black man
Black blood
Black mentality

4 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by reajen(m): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
are you sure ?, grin grin
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by vicdom(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
embarassed
He will now go there to institutionalize same sex relationship shocked

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Lonelypacifist6: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Most likely a joke/fake news, but if he eventually wins he'll be the first man to become president in two countries

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Lonelypacifist6: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
vicdom:
embarassed
He now go there to institutionalize same sex relationship shocked
cry Of all the things he could possibly do, this is what you're concerned about sad cry
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Oyerinde16(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
He annouced his decision to participate yesterday, and will tour some African countries for support.
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
don't knw if this news is truth or false, guess this is déjà vu kiss angry

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by leocollins(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Obama stop taking cocaine please
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by BuhariAdvocate: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Another terrorist group loading..........
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by UniQue84: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Barack Obama is actually one of the individual i respect so much not that he is 100% in everything he does but his attitude that he brings to the table is what trips me.

His love for his father's land is unparrallel despite being a president in one of the greatest country in the world notwithstanding he still rubs shoulder with Kenya, and now if true wishes to rule that nation.

Kenyans should better count it a thing of joy and a great privilege to have such an individual as a son, who when given the opportunity as the president will bring tremendous change to that nation drawing a lot of resources from his mother's land to that country .

Indeed Barack is a technocrat I must confess and for once as a Nigerian I envy Kenya.

Click my signature and you will be amazed at what you will see.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by We4all: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oyerinde16:
In a surprise announcement that could upset African politics for years to come, former American President Barack Obama has confirmed this morning his candidacy in the 2021 Kenyan presidential campaign.

Son of a Kenyan senior governmental economist, Barack Hussein Obama Sr., the politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017 is actually touring Africa to give a series of conferences.

While visiting the Kenyan port city of Mombasa, he was greeted by a large and extremely enthusiastic crowd, loudly cheering and chanting his name.

Mr. Obama drew an almost ecstatic roar from the crowd when he made the announcement that he was returning to politics.
***“I’m a bit disgusted with American politics recently while seeing Kenya struggle. I realized I needed to do something to help my Homeland.” ***

The former U.S. President believes he can help the country overcome its social and economic problems as he did with the U.S.
***“I was able to solve the U.S.’ worse economic crisis in its history and put it on the right track until they elected a narcissistic reality tv star. I can certainly help Kenya.”***

Mr. Obama announced that he was launching his own political party, the National Democratic Party of Kenya (NDP) and confirmed he was considering negotiations with existing parties to form a coalition.

Kenya is still struggling with social instability, poverty issues, government corruption, and an important water crisis even if it has recently known a few years of economic growth.

Although its economy enjoys the leading position in eastern and central Africa, 39.9% of its population lives below the poverty line, according to the Oxford Poverty & Human Development Initiative.

To make things worse, the country has been struggling with several economic problems recently, the most recent of which is a huge swarm of locust that destroyed swathes of maize, coffee, vegetable, and tea plantations, threatening the country’s food security.

Several experts believe the former American President’s chances of getting elected are extremely good.
Many analysts also note that the actual government will certainly hesitate to forbid his candidacy or trick the election if it takes place under international scrutiny.

The next Presidential election in Kenya is set for October 2021 and candidates have until April 2021 to confirm their candidacy.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/barack-obama-announces-intention-to-run-as-president-of-kenya-in-2021/

Obama should thread carefully before Kenyans use African 'jazz' on him. This is Africa;not America and in Africa, elections are not won by the best and most competent candidate. Rather, those who win elections are usually the ones that can use their diabolical powers to command the mountain move.
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Encoreunltd(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lonelypacifist6:
Most likely a joke/fake news, but if he eventually wins he'll be the first man to become president in two countries

First man to be a president in 2 different continents too.

2 Likes

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by ashawopikin(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lonelypacifist6:
in two different continent
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by SKhanmi: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
Obama is black only in skin. I don't know why people don't know him for what he really is. His policies caused more harm to the african continent that any other US president.. Love Africa my foot. Anyway I doubt this if this news is even real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by tck2000(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Really
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by YorubaLord: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
leocollins:
Obama stop taking cocaine please

You mean the Blogger that reported the fake story. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by fantasticone1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
SKhanmi:
Obama is black only in skin. I don't know why people don't know him for what he really is. His policies caused more harm to the african continent that any other US president.. Love Africa my foot. Anyway I doubt this if this news is even real
I don't know why people still like that devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by budaatum: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2020

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by joyandfaith: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2020
if it is true and he wins , all african nations will be sold to USA.
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Valkrie: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2020
Whatever he does, he should just carry his stinking gay ass off 9ja..!!
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Oyerinde16(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2020
Valkrie:
Whatever he does, he should just carry his stinking gay ass off 9ja..!!
Its all politics bro, that's what he needed to remain president of the united state, this is africa, my man go adjust asap....
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by kingkoboko: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hahaha...
In as much as this news is a joke, I wish Obama could actually consider it.
It'll break many records & set a good trend wallahi.
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Blackeuropean: 5:58am On Jan 28, 2020
If you believe this, then you have nothing to offer with your upstairs.
Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by Japhet31: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Announces Intention To Run As President Of Kenya In 2021 by tolexy007(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
rubjish

(1) (Reply)

South Africa's Vision 2030 / Photo: Gaddafi’s Female Bodyguards / Jealous Michelle Got Mad At Obama Flirting With Denmark PM During Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.