Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? (1488 Views)

3cx, Sip & Voip Provider For Channel Partners In Lagos Nigeria | Pbx / Voip / SIP Trunk Provider For 3CX In Nigeria / Buy Iptv Subscription | IPTV Subscription | Best Provider IPTV | geniusiptv.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by MisterKings(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Which company is the best provider for unlimited internet, right now. I know Spectranet, Smile, Swift. But not sure which to pick or you guys can suggest a name not mentioned. Thanks
Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by fegori: 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
MisterKings:
Which company is the best provider for unlimited internet, right now. I know Spectranet, Smile, Swift. But not sure which to pick or you guys can suggest a name not mentioned. Thanks
Smile
Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by Ournolly: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
fegori:

Smile
Smile is not even unlimited let alone the best. Your data speed will be throttled if you reach certain threshold.
Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by Promotions: 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ntel unlimited works for me..I don't know about the availability in your location but it works in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
I have to give it to swift.

It's not truly unlimited as it is capped but it is the best. Which other network has their unlimited capped at 3MB or 6MB? Even after you use 1TB or even 2TB in a month? (Different subs for both)

The works is spectranet. angry
Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by aimuan(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ournolly:

Smile is not even unlimited let alone the best. Your data speed will be throttled if you reach certain threshold.
There is noting like unlimited data.ask internet providers.what they give as unlimited are actually limited, just that you can't exhaust the gigabyte with the time limit given.
Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by Idboyostic(m): 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
MisterKings:
It's not about unlimited, what's the need of unlimited without a better service? I decided to subscribe to a particular network this morning but right now have dropped it to subscribe to a more reliable and faster one this afternoon.

Unlimited that I can't even use.....Is that one Unlimited undecided
Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by Ournolly: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
aimuan:
There is noting like unlimited data.ask internet providers.what they give as unlimited are actually limited, just that you can't exhaust the gigabyte with the time limit given.
Actually, there is.
The data service offer is not stored in a hard disk like the case of Web hosting so I don't see any reason isp will not provide unmetered data services. Tizeti for example have unmetered data plan but the speed cannot challenge that of Nigerian GSM service providers.

The case of smile is clearly stated on their site, the fair usage policy that the data speed will be throttled to 256kb/s if subscribers reaches certain thrashold.
Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by MisterKings(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Idboyostic:
It's not about unlimited, what's the need of unlimited without a better service? I decided to subscribe to a particular network this morning but right now have dropped it to subscribe to a more reliable and faster one this afternoon.

Unlimited that I can't even use.....Is that one Unlimited undecided

So which one did you pick
Re: Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? by Proffdada: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2020
Promotions:
Ntel unlimited works for me..I don't know about the availability in your location but it works in Abuja
Ntel is rubbish
400kb/s download
If there's a blackout network goes out because they rely on public power supply
1 hour before expiration they'll start cutting you off

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavillion 17 8GB ram/1 Terabyte Hdd(17 inches HD+ display) 95k / Modified: NEW JBL POWERFUL BASS BOOST/ MONSTER X6 SPEAKERS AVAILABLE . / Mint HTC Mytouch 3g Slide Android Phones 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.