Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Follow My Jesus. By Aijay - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Follow My Jesus. By Aijay (290 Views)

There Is Power In The Name Of Jesus By Dunsin Oyekan [Mp3 & Lyrics] / Solomon Lange Featured In A Song Titled Jesus By Sunny Pee / Download Sweet Jesus By D Alabaster Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow My Jesus. By Aijay by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Deaconess Ijeoma Ogbonna, popularly known by the mononym Aijay is a Nigerian-born gospel music singer, songwriter, and senior worship leader at Loveworld Port Harcourt zone 1.(Christ embassy) She is known globally for several gospel Songs like "Able to do" and the recently released "Done me well"

The vibrant gospel singer dropped another single titled "Follow my Jesus"

This song speaks about the awesomeness and Greatness of God that can never be over-emphasize ,his sacrifice on the cross,we cannot repay.

following Jesus in words and in deeds is a way to show our gratitude for all he has done and continues to do for us and in us.

This song, follow my Jesus is another high life tune to demonstrate our resolve to follow him to the end..

listen and be refreshed..
you can follow her on social media platform

Twitter @BlessedAijay
Instagram @BlessedAijay
Facebook Aijay ogbonna

Re: Follow My Jesus. By Aijay by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
Deaconess Ijeoma Ogbonna, popularly known by the mononym Aijay is a Nigerian-born gospel music singer, songwriter, and senior worship leader at Loveworld Port Harcourt zone 1.(Christ embassy) She is known globally for several gospel Songs like "Able to do" and the recently released "Done me well"

The vibrant gospel singer dropped another single titled "Follow my Jesus"

This song speaks about the awesomeness and Greatness of God that can never be over-emphasize ,his sacrifice on the cross,we cannot repay.

following Jesus in words and in deeds is a way to show our gratitude for all he has done and continues to do for us and in us.

This song, follow my Jesus is another high life tune to demonstrate our resolve to follow him to the end..

listen and be refreshed..

here is a link to download
follow my Jesus

https://xclusivegospel.com/2020/01/15/aijay-follow-my-jesus/

done me well
https://xclusivegospel.com/2019/12/12/aijay-done-me-well/

Able to do

https://xclusivegospel.com/2018/11/17/audio-aijay-able-to-do/
Re: Follow My Jesus. By Aijay by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Follow My Jesus. By Aijay by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

New Music:solarrio X Niniola - On My Mind / [mixtape] DJ Temmy – Abi? / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Mr Bee – Yawa 4 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.