Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

To Jambitee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To Jambitee (649 Views)

Jambitee, Where Are You? / Jambitee: Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Jambitee by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oracle tutors
Do you know?
I'm very tired -- bad English
James is an hero -- bad English
The highest stage of capitalism is Imperialism.
The first utterance of the song of Simeon at the presentation of Jesus is called Nunc Dimittis.
Adolf Hitler, a dictator, was known as the wickedest person in the world. He initiated the second world war in which more than 50 million people were killed.
There are 42 generations before the birth of Jesus, starting from the time of Abraham.
In Government price system, it is wrong to place maximum price above equilibrium price. And it will be devastating to place minimum price below equilibrium price..

Willam Shakespeare was regarded by some people as the best writer of all time. He wrote 154 sonnets and 37 plays.
Do you know that each line of a sonnet must have 10 syllables?

Nation, state and nation-state, all sounds alike,
All looks alike,
But they all have their distinctions.

Metaphysical Poets are so amazing, to appreciate their Poems, without knowing their key features, will surely seem an impossible task..
Learn more,
Come one,
Come all,
And drink from the fountain of knowledge.
Join ORACLE TUTORS today, bid impotent knowledge farewell. And drink from the fountain of knowledge
Email: oracletutors3@gmail.com
Facebook: Oracletutors
Contacts: 08108448845, 07054614384, 08052473639

Ignorantia legis neminem excusat.

1 Like

Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Are you writing JAMB 2020?
Are you an art or a social science aspirant?
Are you ready to defeat UTME to the fullest?
Do you pay exhorbitant fees for tutorial?
Do you know that you can do UTME tutorial for just #500?
Hakuna matata, Oracle Tutors have made it easy. You pay a one - off amount of #500 and attend lectures without any stress.
This is an online tutorial via WhatsApp with intense teachings.
The selected subjects:
Uses of English
Government
Economics
Literature in English
CRS
Contacts: 08108448845, 07054614384 (WhatsApp only)
Facebook: Oracletutors
Email: oracletutors3@gmail.com
Come one
Come all
Ignorantia legis neminem excusat!
Re: To Jambitee by sunshineV(f): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Cool
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
sunshineV:
Cool
are you writing UTME?
Re: To Jambitee by sunshineV(f): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Atayis:
are you writing UTME?

Yup
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
sunshineV:

Yup
what course do you want to study?
Re: To Jambitee by sunshineV(f): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Atayis:
what course do you want to study?

Mass communication. U just listed my compulsory subject
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2020
that means you can enroll yourself yo our tutorial. The lectures started yesterday. So, you can contact the organizers through the phone numbers given below.
07054614384, 08108448845 ( WhatsApp only)
You are to pay a one - off amount of #500.,
The lectures start at 7PM - 10PM from Monday to Saturday.
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2020
ORACLE TUTORS
Parts of what we did yesterday.
Uses of English.
COMPOUND NOUNS: these are nouns formed from the coming together of two or more words functioning as nouns.
Examples: mother in law, editor - in - chief, head of department, head of state, in law, on goer, passer by, on looker, tissue paper etc.
How can we pluralize uncountable nouns.
1. When the two words are nouns, that is, both of them are nouns, the second noun should be pluralized. Examples:
Tissue paper - tissue papers, tea cup - tea cups, boy brigade - boy brigades, girl guide - girl guides, organization book - organization books.
2. When the two words are a preposition and noun, you must pluralize the noun.
Passer by - passers by, on goer - on goers, on looker - on lookers, in law - in laws.
3. When the two words are an adjective and a noun, you should pluralise the noun. Examples: accountant general - accountants - general, general Secretary - general secretaries, director general - directors general
4. If there are three of more words that form a compound noun, the first word which is a noun must be pluralized.
Examples: editor in chief - editors in chief, head of state - heads of state, parent teacher association - parents teacher association, mother in law - mothers in law.
Government.
(OLIGARCHY)

The word OLIGARCHY, was derived from two greek words, (OLIGOS, which means few, and ARKHO, which means to command or rule)
OLIGARCHY as a term, is a form of power structure, in which power to govern is concentrated in the hands of small number of people. Simple put, oligarchy is the government of the few and for the interest of the few
In any state where OLIGARCHY is used as a system of governing, families control and exercise governmental power from one generation to another.
A great political thinker once defined the term as the government by the rich, but today, another term is adhered to the definition above, PLUTOCRACY...
The generalization derives from the definition of the term OLIGARCHY, is that, any form of government where power is being exercised by the few, comes under the term OLIGARCHY, e.g aristocracy, meritocracy, gerontocracy, plutocracy and so on.
Leaders, who are usually in the helm at any state where they operate OLIGARCHY, are distinguished by nobility, wealth, charisma, religion and so on.
contact us today and join our online tutorial (WhatsApp) for the following subjects
Uses of English
Government
Literature in English
Economics
CRS
Contacts: 08108448845, 07054614384.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Atayis:
https:///G9pCxIsa0TtK0fClKxUwiy
click on the link above to join Oracle tutors
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 17, 2020
sunshineV:

Mass communication. U just listed my compulsory subject
hello, are you there?
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 17, 2020
If you are writing Uses of English, Government, Literature, Economics, CRS in UTME 2020, click on the link below and join Oracle Tutors.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///G9pCxIsa0TtK0fClKxUwiy
Re: To Jambitee by Harbylon(f): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Reserved
Re: To Jambitee by sunshineV(f): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Atayis:
hello, are you there?

I'm good
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2020
sunshineV:

I'm good
I thought you want to enroll at the online tutorial.
Re: To Jambitee by Naijaboy1122: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
Atayis:
ORACLE TUTORS
Parts of what we did yesterday.
Uses of English.
COMPOUND NOUNS: these are nouns formed from the coming together of two or more words functioning as nouns.
Examples: mother in law, editor - in - chief, head of department, head of state, in law, on goer, passer by, on looker, tissue paper etc.
How can we pluralize uncountable nouns.
1. When the two words are nouns, that is, both of them are nouns, the second noun should be pluralized. Examples:
Tissue paper - tissue papers, tea cup - tea cups, boy brigade - boy brigades, girl guide - girl guides, organization book - organization books.
2. When the two words are a preposition and noun, you must pluralize the noun.
Passer by - passers by, on goer - on goers, on looker - on lookers, in law - in laws.
3. When the two words are an adjective and a noun, you should pluralise the noun. Examples: accountant general - accountants - general, general Secretary - general secretaries, director general - directors general
4. If there are three of more words that form a compound noun, the first word which is a noun must be pluralized.
Examples: editor in chief - editors in chief, head of state - heads of state, parent teacher association - parents teacher association, mother in law - mothers in law.
Government.
(OLIGARCHY)

The word OLIGARCHY, was derived from two greek words, (OLIGOS, which means few, and ARKHO, which means to command or rule)
OLIGARCHY as a term, is a form of power structure, in which power to govern is concentrated in the hands of small number of people. Simple put, oligarchy is the government of the few and for the interest of the few
In any state where OLIGARCHY is used as a system of governing, families control and exercise governmental power from one generation to another.
A great political thinker once defined the term as the government by the rich, but today, another term is adhered to the definition above, PLUTOCRACY...
The generalization derives from the definition of the term OLIGARCHY, is that, any form of government where power is being exercised by the few, comes under the term OLIGARCHY, e.g aristocracy, meritocracy, gerontocracy, plutocracy and so on.
Leaders, who are usually in the helm at any state where they operate OLIGARCHY, are distinguished by nobility, wealth, charisma, religion and so on.
contact us today and join our online tutorial (WhatsApp) for the following subjects
Uses of English
Government
Literature in English
Economics
CRS
Contacts: 08108448845, 07054614384.

I am going for international Studies and Diplomacy what subject should I add in my Jamb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 21, 2020
Naijaboy1122:
I am going for international Studies and Diplomacy what subject should I add in my Jamb
chat with me.
Re: To Jambitee by Naijaboy1122: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Atayis:
chat with me.
how?
Re: To Jambitee by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Naijaboy1122:
how?
07054614384 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Oxford English Dictionary Recognises Some Nigerian English Words / Hardest Reasoning Questions Ever. / 2020 WAEC CHEMISTRY Questions + Answers (random Theory+objective Questions Prep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.