Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) (2347 Views)

Resign Now, You Are A Failure - Imo APC Tells Rochas Okorocha / Gaidom Gets Buhari Endorsement To Become New Chairman as Oshiomole panics / Tension As Osibanjo Slept Off As Oshiomole Was Addressing APC Chieftains- PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by NGN001: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
Oshiomole, Rochas And Uzodimma Laugh Out Loud As they Unite Over Victory

The past governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha and Supreme court beneficiary, Hope Uzodimma have reconciled their differences following the parties victory. Video shows the party National chairman, Former Labour leader and one time Edo state governor sing unity song to mend the fences between both who had fallout during the party primaries in the state where the chairman backed Uzodimma against the then Governor's anointed in-law, Comrade Uche Nwosu.

See the thrilling video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5trWSj5wcs

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by rottennaija(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
Kill yourself for politicians at your own peril. You will make heaven, after you die of course.
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by H100: 8:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
The expression on Rochas face though.

Just saw the Mbaka video for the first time.
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by kahal29: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
o di egwu
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by EkelediliBuhari: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
When I see these politicians, I can't help but wonder how they live with themselves when they just loot and don't bother to fix the basic amenities... Just Do the basics, we will do the rest...
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fear Nigerian politicians. ....Rochas made this road so difficult due to his greed
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by chiemmanuel(m): 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
Rochas vs uzodima, was more bitter than rochas vs ihedioha, yet today both are singing songs
Enemies in the day
Friends at night
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by Tobinrobin(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Yet some people are brandishing words & curses over these people & taking sides. Fight or die for a politician at your own peril
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by wwwihy: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
Masses
Masses
Masses
Masses
Masses
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by villagecraft: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Lalasticlala, come and see the people that people wanted to kill themselves here for.
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by Captainrambo2: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
H100:
The expression on Rochas face though.

Just saw the Mbaka video for the first time.
he looks lost. The laughter nor come from e belle.

See wat senator uzor said ryt in public. "I don catch you na" lol.
Uzodima will so deal with him eh ihedioha harassment will be a childs play.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by Sirjamo: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Captainrambo2:
he looks lost. The laughter nor come from e belle.

See wat senator uzor said ryt in public. "I don catch you na" lol.
Uzodima will so deal with him eh ihedioha harassment will be a childs play.

You are a low budget Father Mbaka, your prophecy is importent
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by Cmanforall: 1:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Politics
Re: 'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) by Captainrambo2: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2020
Sirjamo:
You are a low budget Father Mbaka, your prophecy is importent

Like Buhari like supporters . Illiterate criminals

Its impotent

(1) (Reply)

NG Army Vows To Punish Army Officer Involve In The Torture Of Captured Terrorist / What Is The Meaning Of This Buhari Statement? / ALL Five Imo Residents Wrongly Paraded As Unknown Gunmen Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.