Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless (824 Views)

"My Whole Household Are Calling Themselves Marlians" - RMD / Marlians Are Causing Traffic As They Turn Up For Naira Marley Concert. VIDEO / Some Scriptures In The Bible Are Senseless And Utterly Stupid' – Ghanaian Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless by larryplaytv(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
A Twitter user has blasted the Nigerian youths that call themselves ‘Marlians”.

Who is a Marlian?

A Marlian is a common slang originated by Nigerian star singer, Naira Marley to identify his fans. A Marlian is automaticea fan of the singer who accepts and adoprs the ways ofthe singer.

In a tweet posted by @Akhampapa, he exressed his concermed about how people tag any social offender a Marlian.

He continued by explaining that if all wrong actions by anyone could be automatically linked to the ‘Marlian’ mantra, how could a sensible youth adopt the slang?

Read what he posted below
Do You Agree That The Youths Calling Themselves ‘Marlians’ Are Senseless?

Drop Your Comments!!

Re: Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless by GraGra247(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
I don't blame the youths, I blame the senseless celebrities promoting that crazy fellow. Even RMD was bold to declare himself and his household marlians.

Some go as far as doing the soapy dance to support idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
GraGra247:
I don't blame the youths, I blame the senseless celebrities promoting that crazy fellow. Even RMD was bold to declare himself and his household marlians.

The "hypocrite" crew is coming for you. Lol!
Re: Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless by Ciaos: 5:57am On Jan 16, 2020
Absolutely senseless.. They are from Nigeria, and not from Mali......Nigerians they are,and not Malians.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless by kiyosaki1(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2020
GraGra247:

Moral police, why not advocate for total sharia to be enforced in nigeria. Am sure you are among the people criticising the north for imposing sharia law ,how are you different? Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Do You Agree? Nigerian Youths Calling Themselves “marlians” Are Senseless by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ciaos:
Absolutely senseless.. They are from Nigeria, and not from Mali......Nigerians they are,and not Malians.
undecided oga, wetin concern mali for where marlians dey?

(1) (Reply)

Bimbo Afolayan Lays Curses On IG Trolls Asking Her To Get A Better Apartment For / Meet 5 Sisters Who Are All Medical Doctors.(photos) / Celebrations As Anambra Chieftain Clocks 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.