Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Please Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advice (235 Views)

This Happened In My New Work Place. Please advice / Please Advice If I Should Go For Cisco Certification / My Salary Is Way Lower Than My Colleagues, I Am In Pains!! (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice by homodarah(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
Good Evening all,
Pls manage my English
I need your advice and its for the mature mind only.
I married 2018 and blessed with a lovely boy last year and am currently working in the bank(contract staff) with my ND just finished my HND Last year,my wife is not working for now but she is doing one or two thing so that she will not be idle.
We are staying at my father's house which she is ok with it. My mother in-law want to find a job for us in polytechnic school in their state(Oyo state).
I have HND while my Wife has ND I have not collected my HND result.
My questions is as follow;
How much did HND and ND earned in the state govt?
Can both of us work in state govt?
Can I step down for her?

Your responses will appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
For someone with hnd, your English should be way better but am not surprised, I have seen bsc holders that cannot speak English.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice by CrazyMan(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
homodarah:
Good Evening all,
Pls manage my English
Ok

homodarah:
I need your advice and its for the mature mind only.
I married 2018 and blessed with a lovely boy last year and am currently working in the bank(contract staff) with my ND just finished my HND Last year,my wife is not working for now but she is doing one or two thing so that she will not be idle.
We are staying at my father's house which she is ok with it. My mother in-law want to find a job for us in polytechnic school in their state(Oyo state).
I have HND while my Wife has ND I have not collected my HND result.
My questions is as follow;
How much did HND and ND earned in the state govt?
If it's lecturing job you're talking about, there's already a fixed salary structure from entry level to a university Don. Although state institutions pay lesser compared to their federal counterparts, the structure is always there.

And also, you have room for growth unlike your current job as a contact staff with the bank where you can be discarded any minute.

homodarah:
Can both of us work in state govt?
Sure why not.

homodarah:
Can I step down for her?
As in hand over the slot to her... don't try it. If you have the opportunity to work, please accept it and keep supporting your wife.

Women tend to loose interest in marriages when they become the bread winner regardless of what the man went through to put them in that position. They'll begin to see him as lazy and irrelevant. So accept the job offer then apply for PGD, then Msc, PhD...the journey to the peak of your career is a journey you must strive to embark on against all odds. Don't sacrifice it for anyone.

homodarah:
responses will appreciated.
Thanks
You're welcome

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Without A Skill (ZMM) / THE TRUTH Which Nobody Will Tell You / Don Weezi Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.