Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster (26640 Views)

Relocation Of FAAN, CBN: Move the Commerce Ministry To Onitsha Or Kano - Dalhatu / Asma’u Dalhatu: About-To-Wed Sister Of Katsina Assembly Deputy Speaker Kidnapped / Hushpuppi: Dino Melaye Trolls People Linking Him To Fraudster (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by MrSix: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2020
Embelembe cheesy

Need a US used laptop?
Check my signature and chat me up if you're in Lagos or Abuja.
Note: it's pay on delivery plus delivery is free.
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by SocialJustice: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2020
post=85836894:

People mumu for this world o.
Even millionaires.

He told you he was in the process of floating an airline , negotiating a loan with a bank for floating an airline and you were coughing out millions of naira like CBN.

Mugu Fall, Guyman chop!
You when smart, have you seen anything above N30k BMC stipend in your life?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2020
_
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Haakon: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2020
[s]
post=85836894:

People mumu for this world o.
Even millionaires.

He told you he was in the process of floating an airline , negotiating a loan with a bank for floating an airline and you were coughing out millions of naira like CBN.

Mugu Fall, Guyman chop!
[/s]
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2020
sotall:
undecided

If 1.8 million is 34% of the share capital of the company, 100% is less than 5 million.

Is that money enough to buy the Tyre of an airplane?

Mumu
tyre na 1500 dols. Lol
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by ekwuemendinso(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2020
sotall:
undecided

If 1.8 million is 34% of the share capital of the company, 100% is less than 5 million.

Mumu

God bless u bro. Very daft formal Minister
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by koolbe(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2020
The ex minister too na thief. 1.8m for 34% share in an aviation company?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2020
Offpoint:
It seems every Nigerian is Criminal Minded, some don't just see the opportunity yet.

God give me the strength to pay back Branch their loan, cuz the way they call me these days even my girlfriend + wives can't call me that way.

" Hello! am I speaking with Mr. offpoint please***
Me: yes
May I know why you're yet to pay back your loan?
Me: I lost my grandmother elder sister
May I know when you'll payback your loan? you know your loan has been due for over a year and 6 months now?
Me: I know, but do you know buhari has been the president for over.... I'll payback this week Friday... I'm having issues with my bank. thank you"

just N1000 naira debt left o

How much did you collect
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Offpoint: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2020
Lifedonor:

How much did you collect
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Odphoto(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2020
U be novice
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2020
sotall:
undecided

If 1.8 million is 34% of the share capital of the company, 100% is less than 6 million.

Mumu

Even 3 billion naira would seem to be small for starting airline business from scratch. The operator licences and international certification alone would cost more than 1.8 million....
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2020
The minister mumu while not consult professional before taken steps only God known the kind of deal he entered in Nigeria name when he was a minister. If N1. 8 million representing 34 percent of the company share capital that mean the company cash flow is less than 20 million,the money you borrowed him is even bigger than the investment. You have no case he borrowed the money when he has it he will pay instalment but don't worry the 1.8million will be settle out of court
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by DexterousOne(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Offpoint:
It seems every Nigerian is Criminal Minded, some don't just see the opportunity yet.

God give me the strength to pay back Branch their loan, cuz the way they call me these days even my girlfriend + wives can't call me that way.

May I know when you'll payback your loan? you know your loan has been due for over a year and 6 months now?
Me: I know, but do you know buhari has been the president for over.... I'll payback this week Friday... I'm having issues with my bank. thank you"

There's an evil spirit associated with debt, lapo carries the highest spirit.

Once you get loan from anywhere, things start going south.

Interesting stuff
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Collins4u1(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2020
Stolen funds, being re-stolen and local man is complaining6
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by miqos02(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Osnuf34(m): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2020
Offpoint:

Even me bro na #900 I wan give them o but d way they are threatening me and my Bvn Na die
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by DrKKK1(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Na God catch you.
You contributed hugely to the non completion of Ajaokuta steel company. You conspired with the late sanni Abachas military junta to fleece about 2 million pounds earmarked for the company. EFCC should first investigate how he got his money. Somebody that labor to make his money will not be in hurry to shovel it away like that in the name of investment without undergoing due diligence on the company and consulting a professional aviation expert. Mallam will never stop falling Mugu.
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Sirseedorf(m): 8:58am On Jan 16, 2020
Na dem sabi.

The money is our looted yam, now it has been collected by his superior in brain.

Lobatan
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by crowniran(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2020
Haha...God catch am

Learn Web development/WordPress, Adobe illustrator with access to my Udemy account for 2,500+ free Fiverr guide| contact on signatuure
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Legendguru: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Thumbs up ...very caculative ..
sotall:
undecided

If 1.8 million is 34% of the share capital of the company, 100% is less than 6 million.

Mumu
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Josh44s(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2020
Offpoint:

I have never laugh this hard in my life.

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by luluosas(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2020
Alh Dahaltu,
Please, I need just 1.5m to complete my building project. Do help me please
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by iretemide(f): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2020
It's like a case of Ole gbe Ole gba
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by cardoctor(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2020
We must find the snake that swallowed this money.
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by Bewiseedet(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2020
Mr Minister all I can say is that the outcome of this case will not favour you.
Re: Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster by bluecircle470: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2020
Cosmatikka:
His cup of tea.
Meanwhile, we're still waiting for Tinubu to say something about Amotekun, since he has been bold to chuck his dirty mouth in Imo politics

Tinubu the slayer of SE

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Edo Assembly Speakers Emerge / Herdsmen Ambush Yewa-North Ogun Villagers, Kill Two / Soldiers Move To Capture Terrorist ‘Gana’ Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.