Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador (62498 Views)

Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Rita Daniels Dances To Celebrate Her Daughter, Regina Daniels Induction Ritual / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by hybridblood07(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2020
My brother, I'm confused too oh. The most annoying part is how she dressed like a lastma
SFSNIPER:
How did this happen? My lovely Nigerian Army is now Boy's Scout. sad
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Why is she in military regalia?

What rank was she given?

Is she a recruit?

Nigeria sha!
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by brainhgeek(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hmm. I feel like thinking that she traded something for this honor.

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2020
hungryboy:
Ambassador to do wetin?,
make una no focus on warfront leave film stars for Glo to take do advert.

Generals don shine the Congo den give her slot.. We're not surprised

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by selfwife(f): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2020
Thank God for you. Not only because of this trend but because of many other reasons. I just hope those are in the military make it to the end alive.

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Shugargal(f): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Umm! I don't know where we gonna be in the next ten years, this is what we have been reduced to. Ambasador my puzzy. by the way she couldn't dress properly.. enjoy anyways. but for real nothing really concern me.

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
So she's qualified to wear the military uniform.
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by JunctionBox: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ned Nwoko is doing wonders in this family.

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by StFabulous(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigerian Army don turn to M.O.D abi?
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2020
Obviously what she lacked in talent, she's made up for in kind; oga soldier dey gbadun o tongue

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by bs81(m): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
first it was Regina Daniels, now Rita Daniels. Money and Pussy at work; Nigeria Military turning to a Nollywood movie gradually.
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Oluola89(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Buttom Power

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by OnyesomJ(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Can someone tell me the meaning of this?!!

Everything get Ambassadors

Terrorist Ambassador =Buhari
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by OdefaGirl(f): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
Alex and asslicking....are like sugar and ant.
PA and personal blogger to Ned Nwoko and extended family....
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Zimzim2000: 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
I laff sotay I forget brockos inside toto �
Chithauri:
If arse licking will pay your bills, please do it with all diligence. I salute you alex. You don lick pa Nwoko saggy balls neat and clean. Alert fall on you there
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Blingblings(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Which one is celebrity "billionaire" actress? Alexreports and ass licking na zuma
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2020
Things she trade her foolish daughter for.
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by OMEGA009(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chaiiii. They have wawa the job of my Fathers. The parade have become a banga banga parade

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by jamace(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2020

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by Adeling(m): 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
The Nigerian Army has become a disgrace to itself! No qualification whatsoever for the position. Obviously, they were paid to do this.

Would have preferred mama G for that position.
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by samuelshosanya(m): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
AlexReports:
Actress Rita Daniels, a renowned Nigerian Actress, movie producer, iconic humanitarian and Mother to celebrity billionaire Nollywood superstar, Actress Regina Daniels Nwoko, has been unveiled and decorated as a Nigeria Defense Military Ambassador. She was unveiled during the Defence Headquarters Tribute To Our Troops; The Unsung Heroes Concert, held on 11th of January 2020 in Abuja.

She was decorated, revealed and divulged alongside other reputable and distinguished personalities and celebrities at the well attended concert which was organized as a tribute to personnels of the armed forces who have stood and are still standing to preserve, secure and maintain peace and unity in Nigeria.

The unsung Heroes Concert was filled with lots of entertaining presentations, lively interactions and witnessed the performance of several artists, comedians DJs and humorous MCs also recorded a visit to the Maiduguri Theatre Command to visit military personnels who are at the frontlines of the boko haram terror.

Joined by Rita Daniels and other Celebrities, the Team of Tribute to our Troops; the Unsung Heroes Concert visited the military troops at the Maiduguri base to encourage military personnel, draw civilians close to the military and using celebrities with impressive records as Ambassadorial bridges to the people.

Actress and Producer Rita Daniels told our Correspondent that she was impressed and astonished at the commitments made by the military in securing peace and unity for Nigeria. She however appreciated the Nigeria Defence Headquarters for unveiling her as a Defence Military Ambassador. She noted that her ambassadorial position will further promote civilians military relationship, as well as help to improve military participation in social events.

https://talkabujanews.com.ng/2020/01/16/actress-producer-rita-daniels-unveiled-as-nigeria-defence-military-ambassador/

I hope she will not use them to fight police and Sars.
Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by ledaman: 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
pls can someone educate me on this because I don't know how it will be of benefit to the army?
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by purpleicious(f): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
Is it not Alex again?

Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by NawtyC001(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Maybe she would shout at me when I'm with my uniform. She go be like;Did you know me!
Did you know who I am?
Did you know I am your ambassador?
What's your base!
What's your NN number!

The way I go wooz her ba!!
She no be military, be say she no be military!!
Shikinah!
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by gambia(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
This country is a joke walahi grin can't they look for someone of high value and respect?? Egbami
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by chriscrosss(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Is Rita a civilian or military..
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by gambia(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2020
Jokers
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by firebaby(f): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
Mateen1000:

Na dat Veteran Olosho wey sell her Upcoming Olosho pikin dat time nah grin grin grin
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by 2shure: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2020
I love oppression esp military style convoy. Overtake me and see what will happen.
Re: Rita Daniels Unveiled As Nigeria Defence Military Ambassador by tityboi: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2020

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Davido And Adetutu Alabi, Model With Tribal Marks Meet (Photo) / Emeka "E-money" Okonkwo Is Nigeria's Youngest Naira Billionaire