Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma (957 Views)

BREAKING: CUPP Releases Agf’s Letter Directing Freezing Of CJN Onnoghen’s Accoun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu / Delemomodu Admits Spreading FAKE NEWS About The "Account Freezing" Of Adelekes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by Sunofgod(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Governor-elect of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma, says he ordered the freezing of the accounts of the state government because of the Supreme Court judgement declaring him as the duly elected governor of the state on Tuesday.

In a letter dated January 14, 2020, Uzodinma ordered all financial institutions where the state funds are maintained not to honour any draft till further notice.

The letter addressed to the regional directors and managers of all the financial institutions in Imo State and signed by Cosmos Iwu, director-general of Senator Hope Uzodinma Campaign Organisation, on behalf of the governor-elect, ordered the financial institutions to “post no debit” on all the accounts.

The letter which was titled, “Order of post no debit on all accounts of Imo State government effective 14, January 2020” stated that the order was sequel to the apex court judgment which declared Uzodinma the new governor of the state.

https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-ordered-freezing-of-imo-accounts-uzodinma/

1 Like

Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by Sunofgod(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by Sunofgod(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2020
It has started......You spent your time trying to destroy 'Okorawusa';

Uzodinma spent his time plotting against you!

[img]https://media1./images/486c5c5c4f66eac55b035ba6dcbe4594/tenor.gif?itemid=8134339[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by kestolove95(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Bye bye to a tyrant called ihedioha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by chiemmanuel(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nothing lasts forever
Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by Futuragetty: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2020
Elego Imo Steeti kobo an afo sad
Olili anya adighi.
Ndi Imo Ndonu.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by pavoda: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
grin
Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by socialmediaman: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2020
ihedioha that I known must have packed enough money within that months he spent.

it's quite unfortunate people are feeling for a politicians. like what did this useless politician in his few months in office to IMO people?

y'all sick
Re: Why I Ordered Freezing Of Imo Accounts – Uzodinma by yarimo(m): 1:05am On Jan 16, 2020
Mr governor you did the right thing, PDP and last minute squandering are like 5 and 6 grin

(1) (Reply)

The Nation Newspaper And The Name Of Wike / Regional Security Outfits May Split Nigeria, Says Gambari / The Global Economy Is Fake The Paper Currency Is Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.