Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

No Give Messi World Footballer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Give Messi World Footballer (901 Views)

Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer / Asisat Oshoala Nominated For BBC world Footballer Of The Year / New Messi World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Give Messi World Footballer by juliebest(f): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
They should not award Lionel Messi this year's world footballer of the year award. Abeg he is not the only good footballer in the world, I think even Cristiana Ronaldo is better than him. For this year they should give Xavi or Iniesta the award.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by osasyankee(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
Julie Julie, u sound like an Ijaw woman. Na u wan vote? which one be ur own? Abeg go jo. grin shocked kiss
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by holayemi: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2010
Julie, forget o, Messi is the Best player in the world. Far better than Ronaldo. Xavi and Iniesta are good but not like messi though they play different positions but they can never be like Messi. Forget World Cup. His current form too wicked. That guy too much abeg, Up Barca, grin cheesy smiley
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by juliebest(f): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2010
Really, Ronaldo was scoring fire in Man united, he went to Real madrid and is still scoring. But Messi scores only in Barcelona, he couldn't even score at the world cup.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by juliebest(f): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
Besides this is world cup year, and the world footballer is usually awarded based on their performance in the world cup.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by calddon(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2010
scoring alone dosent make u a world footballer of the year, there r other contributing factors.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by rasputinn(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2010
juliebest:

They should not award Lionel Messi this year's world footballer of the year award. Abeg he is not the only good footballer in the world, I think even Cristiana Ronaldo is better than him. For this year they should give Xavi or Iniesta the award.

God bless you for the short and straight-to-the point post you made
Messi only shines cos he's surrounded by the best ball passers in the world,how you know the difference is that with or without Messi,BassaBarca still wins games,but on the other hand,without Ronaldo,Madrid struggles
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by 12large1: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2010
typical barca haterz
messi shines because of xavi and iniesta
xavi is good because of messi
pep is good because of xavi,iniesta,messi
puyol and pique are good because barca has a good midfield

messi for me is better than zidane
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by chic2pimp(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2010
12large1:

Are you saying that statement is false?
My Grandma and Grandpa would be described as worldclass if they played behind that Barca Midfield.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by yoji: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2010
As long as my ma Alhaji diego forlan is not on that list, fifa can go to hell. This guy took a very average uruguayan team to d world cup semi's. And he did it in style scorin a variety of goals to showcase his ability. Walahi d last world cup wud be remembered to 3 things,failure of stars to shine, vuvuzelas, and Alhaji diego forlan.
On d club level, he led another average team to europa league, scorin @ every stage of d tourney.
And finally to rest my case, he scored against almost all d big teams in la liga last season.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by honeric01(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2010
My 3 nominees would have been Xavi, Forlan and Sneidjer
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by juliebest(f): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
My 3 nominees would have been Xavi, Forlan and Sneidjer

honeric01 you are my man.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by Jarus(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2010
Best footballer in the world, yes.
Best footballer in 2010, no
CR7 better than him, no.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by wahabcoal(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
Where dem kep sneider
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by medjai(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

Are you saying that statement is false?
My Grandma and Grandpa would be described as worldclass if they played behind that Barca Midfield.
why you dey yarn like this? Didnt Maxi Lopez and Dani Guiza play in front of this same midfield? Why didnt they deliver? Messi is good and he'll deliver wherever he finds himself.
Everyone on that list deserves his place
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by Jarus(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2010
medjai:

why you dey yarn like this? Didnt Maxi Lopez and Dani Guiza play in front of this same midfield? Why didnt they deliver? Messi is good and he'll deliver wherever he finds himself.
Tell them jare, and Ibrahimovic too.
Re: No Give Messi World Footballer by chic2pimp(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
medjai:

I think you'll find I was not referring to Messi rather I was replying this post of his

12large1:

(1) (Reply)

Wimbledon Quarter - Finals: Jo-winfried - Tsonga Upsets Roger Federer / Liverpool Vs Qrp / Free Sports Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.